Rival to lovers part 2

Third POV

When Damian got home his family was waiting for him. Everyone was there even there was Dick, Jason, Tim, Barbra, Stephanie, Cassandra, Alfred and Bruce. Jason along with Tim were sporting smug and gleeful looks. While everyone minus Alfred had an amused look.

"Well it looks like you have met your match Demon." Jason said laughter in his eyes. Damian growled at that but then it continued with Tim.

"You are finally getting awake up call." Damian growled again before storming off to his room. There he started to practice with his katana to release his rage.

With Marinette when she got home Penny and Jagged where there. They were talking about Jagged career. But they stopped and looked at Marinette with a smile.

"So how was your first day of school?" Penny asked Marinette sighed while rolling her eyes.

"It was okay but there's this one stuck up kid I yelled at." They snickered at that but then stopped. Before Marinette who wanted to why they were snickering Jagged jumped into the conversation.

"Nettie we have been invited to the Wayne's for dinner. Me and Bruce go way back and so he wants to catch up while welcoming the new member of my family I adopted." Marinette said okay before going up and doing some homework. But it was review for her since she had planned to graduate early. But Jagged adopted her before she could.

Tomorrow night

Marinette POV

I looked at myself in the mirror that penny got me. I checked to make sure everything was how it was suppose to be.

 I checked to make sure everything was how it was suppose to be

I smiled before going to the car where Jagged and Penny were

I smiled before going to the car where Jagged and Penny were. Then we were on our way. I wondered what the Wayne's were like.

Damian POV

"I am having a dear friend with his family to come over. So I want you on your best behavior. He is bring ing his adopted daughter who is from a toxic environment so don't be rude to her." Father said looking each of us in the eyes but held eye contact with me longer. Then let us go get ready.

They sooner arrived and we were standing near the door to greet them. Pennyworth opened the door and greeted them. They came in and I groaned at seeing who was with them.

Third POV

Damian brothers shot confused looks at Damian until they heard a huff of annoyance. They turned and saw it was the new girl Damian school connecting the dots. Causing them to silently laugh at their misfortune.

"It's good to see you Jagged. Along with you Penny and congrats on the engagement. And this must be the newest member of your family. I'm Bruce Wayne and you are?" Bruce said with a smile. Marinette smiled and took his hand he held out.

"Marinette Stone sir. And it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled at her before turning to his family.

"And this is my family Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake and Dam-" Marinette cut him off with her voice cold. Unlike the warm and friendly one she had earlier.

"Damian Wayne. We met I believe there's a video about it. And if I remember correctly you called me a harlot for just falling into you when a girl pushed me." Dick, Jason and Tim were trying to hold in their laughter. While Bruce was trying to think of a way to steer the conversation away from this.

"I believe I yelled at you for that and to get off of your high horse. Have you yet or do you need another scolding lesson in front of the whole school again? And for them to make a video that will to go viral again." At that everyone one besides Bruce, Alfred, Marinette and Damian were laughing. Damian was red in the face while Bruce marvelled ta how brave the girl was.

"Well if you were keeping an eye on your surroundings then-" But he was cut off much to everyone entertainment.

"Well excuse me I don't have eyes behind my head like you. That's probably why you gel your hair back so people can't see them." Damian brothers roared in laughter, Jagged was laughing with Penny while Bruce and Alfred chuckled. Damian was red in the face but much brighter.

"Are you going to call me a harlot again? Cause if you are then your not good with comebacks since you already use that one and that was in school. And imagine what everyone would do if they saw you losing your composure that you are known for." By now Damian had clenched teeth and fists. He simply glared at her since he couldn't think of any kind of come back for her. At this she smirked.

"Marinette 2 Damian 0. This is a fun game let's continue to play it shall we Damian?" Not long after that comment from Marinette they went to the dining room and ate dinner. Small chat was made but Damian stayed quiet.

Damian POV

I silently seethed in anger. That Harlot has the audacity to talk to me like that. I could ruin her life for it. I smirked at that it soon disappeared and a scowl formed in a blink of a eye.

"Don't even try to ruin my life Mr. High and mighty. That has already been tried and it did work." She said before taking a bite of italian spaghetti. I looked and saw everyone staring at me and her. She looked up and met my eyes.

"And you don't know what I can do. And I won't use anny of uncle jagged money to get away from anything you can pull with me." I checked and saw Stone and Rolling sharing smug and proud smiles. She then turned to Pennyworth.

"Thank you Alfred it was delicious. It reminds me of the time before anything went bad and my grandma took me to Rome." Pennyworth smiled and said it was his pleasure.

Jason POV

I had recorded everything for blackmail and smiled. Pixie pop really knew how to get under demon spawn skin much to my pleasure. Every little innocent jab she made at got him even more angrier. In fact demon spawn looked ready to combust from the anger in him.

"So Marinette you good at any games?" Replacement asked. She smirked before answering.