Betrothed day 20

Tikki and Plagg aren't in this one.

Third POV

"Alright class today we are writing a story about two people being betrothed. Which is due by the end of the week." Mr. Bolfis announced everyone groaned when they heard it. But got started on it anyway. A kid in the back row named Percy Jackson smirked.

He had been watching a lot of Dc universe shows. And had been to Paris recently and got introduced to Miraculous Ladybug. And thought to do something that seemed weird and stupid. Pur the most positive and kindest person in one with the most cold and rude person in the other together. But there was a twist.

Marinette was visiting her great great great uncle from her father side of the family. She was only fourteen years old. When she got there He uncle was scolding a man with black hair that had some white strands. A boy on the chandler was recording it while a tired looking boy guzzled down a huge cup of coffee.

Then a boy came from a different room with a older version of him behind him. No one had noticed her yet. Much to her pleasure. She then took a deep breath steeling her nerves for what came next.

"Uncle Alfie who is everyone?" Everyone froze when they heard her. The boy next a older duplicate of himself threw a knife at her. She squeaked and dodged it. Which was aimed at her shoulder. But it still grazed her arm. Which hurt a lot.

"Master Damian what have I said about throughing knives in the house!" Her uncle snapped. Aa he walked over to check out the cut.

"Not to Pennyworth." The boy said albeit a little hesitant and nervous. "But we don't even know who she is and how she got in!" He snapped back trying to justify his actions.

"This is my great great great niece. And I told her when she landed since I wouldn't be able to pick her up to come to the Manor and let herself in." They looked at Marinette with shock.

"Um uncle Alfie can we clean and dress my wound then can I go change from these blood soaked clothes?" She asked nervously. He nodded and led her away. All of the Wayne boys went to the bat cave and did research on her. And found she was a model student. And was well liked along with being very talented and resourceful.

With Marinette and Alfred. Alfred had taken her to the kitchen. And smiled at seeing his niece for the first time in a long time. But he could tell something was wrong.

"So Marinette what seems to be the matter. I can tell something is wrong." She sighed and looked down as I cleaned the wound. But looked up at me.

"Trouble in Paris." Was all she said. But I knew there was more to it. But then an infuriating thing happened. Miss Talia and her unruly ninjas came and took Marinette and knowing her. Master Damian as well.

I hurried to Master Bruce and the other going master. They were grumbling as they got up. Which suggested they got hit by tranquilizer dart. But Master Bruce was showing signs of fighting back.

"Master Bruce are you and the young masters alright?" I asked grabbing the first aid to start attending to his wounds. And the meds to help with any side affects from the stuff on the tranquilizer darts.

"We're fine Alfred but Talia got Damian." He told me with an angry look. I sighed before delivering more terrible news.

"They also took my niece." That got everyone attention. And question start to come. I knew I shouldn't tell but they needed to know.

"Why did they take her?" Master Richard asked. I could tell that he was worried what would happen.

"Because she possesses abilities that would be very valuable to whichever side she is on." They stiffened when they heard that. And Master Bruce turned to look at me.

"What abilities does she have?" He asked and I knew he was nervous.i sighed before answering. This part was the part I was nervous about.

"The night when the flash got his powers. She got hit by multiple beams of light. Each one a different ability and color. The one she mainly uses is Creation. But there are multiple others." Is what I said not wanting to explain more.

With Marinette and Damian

Marinette groaned waking up chained and light headed from being unconscious from a drug. She looked around and saw she was in a cave of sorts and was wearing a wedding dress.

Across from her was one of the boys at the place her uncle worked for. The boy slowly started to wake up. And when he did he shot up and looked around.

Damian looked around. He saw he was in one of the leagues underground hideouts. And that they were in a ceremonial room. He was wearing a tux with a green tie. And Pennyworth niece was across from him. She was in a wedding dress. And then his mother entered the room. She smirked at them before walking in between them. And assassin's followed into the room.

"We are gathered here today for my son betrothal." And with that she had them drink out of a cup that had a little of their blood and the lazurith pit in it. After that they got rescued.