Soulmate 2

Third POV

"How are you demon spawn soulmate? You look too sweet and innocent to be his soulmate." The guy with a two white strips of hair in his black hair. I raised my eyebrow at that.

"Well a soulmate is someone that is there to support and see you for who you truly are. Passed all of your flaws and help you become a better person. So have you found your soulmate? If so they have a lot of work to get you to act like a proper brother." I heard chuckling behind me. I looked and saw Damian with a smile chuckling. I whipped for my head around when I heard someone shout.

"BURN! Jason she totally just called you out!" A boy who looked ready to fall over shouted while laughing. Everyone had a smile or was laughing at what I said. The guy who called Damian demon spawn face was red in embarrassment. Then one of the girls came over and have me a hug.

"Your going to fit in perfectly Mari." The girl squealed. She had blond hair and blue eyes. I smiled while nodding. But then yawned the jet leg finally catching up to me.

"Miss Marinette you must be exhausted from the flight please follow me so I may show you where you will be staying." I nodded and followed Alfred. When I entered my room I would be staying in for the guration of my schooling at Gotham Academy.

Next day

"Miss Marinette it is time to get up. So you have plenty of time to eat and get ready for school." I groaned and got up getting ready for the day. I looked at the uniform we had to wear. It wasn't bad but the fabric was skratchy and uncomfortable.

I sighed before waking knight and grabbing my bag heading to the dining room to eat

Damian POV

I was heading to the dining room when I bumped into Marinette. She turned around and apologized but I was to busy fighting the blush. Even though I just met her I knew that I liked her. And the school uniform made her beauty stand out.

"Its alright I was heading to the dining room myself. Would you like ot accompany me?" She mailed at me and agreed. I smiled which was rare and led her holding her hand. When we got there our dragons were playing around our heads while flying.

Third POV

After they finished eating they went and got into the limo Alfred pulled around. They soon pulled up to Gotham Academy where everyone looked. Lila looked at the limo with a greedy and evil look in her eyes. The door opened and Damian stepped out but he turned around and held his hand out with a smile. This shocked everyone so they took a closer look. And noticed he had his dragon in his backpack and it was poking it's head out.

But their attention snapped back to Damian and watched as a pale hand came out of the limo. Everyone held their breath as the hand grabbed Damian hand a beautiful girl came out. Her dragon on her shoulders. Him laying dignified and commanding respect. When she was completely out she closed the limo door and turned to look at everyone.

She gave them a smile that made a lot of girls and boys to fall into a trans with her

She gave them a smile that made a lot of girls and boys to fall into a trans with her. While their soulmates slapped their arms or poked them. That snapped them out of causing them to look sheepish. They turned and watched Damian lead her in explaining things.

They followed and watched them exchange as she got her schedule. They watched them throughout the day. They loved her even more when she gave everyone a treat after introducing herself. Soon came lunch time Marinette friends introduced themselves to Damian and threatened him once they found out that he was Marinette soulmate. News about this soon spread fast becoming international news causing Lila lies to fall apart since she said she was Damian Wayne soulmate.