A Not So Good Greeting Part 3

"Listen up old man we're not going to do anything to you. But if you don't change your attitude along with your brats of sons then we will making your life more miserable than it has ever been." Luka said before they walked off leaving Bruce and the boys in low morals, freaked out and scared. But one thing did get through to their brains Damian and Marinette were the ideal couple.

They could see it even when they were driving Marinette away with rude comments and refusing to try the dessert she brought for them. During this realization for the Wayne male's minus Alfred and Damian Alfred unlocked all the entrances and exit's. He smiled happy that they were finally seeing reason.

With Marinette and her friends

Marinette opened her studio door to see her friends. She smiled seeing them before letting them in. They all went to her couch pulling Marinette with them. They sat her in the middle of them and Luka pulled out his guitar. Marinette smiled seeing what they had planned and grabbed the spare black masks she always had in her side table drawer. They all put one on before Chloe pulled out her phone and propped it up so the camera was facing then she hit live feed for YouTube.

"Hey all, LC and Nettie here with our friends. We are starting a segment where one of us will sing our emotion and depending on instinct the other will join in. Let us begin." Luka finished before he started it play his guitar. Marinette closed hers let her emotions and the thought of Damian decide what she would sing.

When they finished Chloe turned the video off. Marinette took a deep breath before going to the balcony to get some air and hope that she would be seeing someone soon. She leaned on the railing staring straight ahead wondering what was gonna happen now.

"Why must our lives be so complicated?" She said quietly to herself. Damian was on her mind along with how his family had treated her.

"Because if they weren't we wouldn't have met and gotten together Angel." Robin said dropping down staring at her back. Smiling Marinette turned around and ran to him. They embraced each other tightly both fearing that if they let go the other would disappeared. "Angel I don't care what my family think of you. I want to be with you and only you." Damian said leaning back far enough so he could see Marinette face.

"I agree Dami. I love you so much I felt as if I was falling down a void without you there to save me." She replied with a smile. Then leaned the foreheads against each just enjoying each other company. Just then four figures dropped down on to the ground. Damian and Marinette turned to look at them. To reveal that they were Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin. Seeing them Damian grip on Marinette tightened as he glared at them.

"Robin the way the four of us acted earlier was wrong. And so after getting the lesson neatened into our heads we want to say we're sorry. And that you and Ms. Dupain Cheng make a wonderful couple. And if you both were to get together then you would have the full family support." Batman said meaning all of it. Seeing this Damian nodded and pulled out the ring that Marinette gave back to him and slipped it on her finger. Smiling seeing it back there Marinette pecked Damian on the lips. The vigilantes went their separate ways and Marinette went inside to plan a wedding.

Ten months later

Chatter could be heard all around as of three weeks ago Nettie who was also MDC was tying the knot with the one and only Damian Wayne the ice prince. Everyone was eager for the wedding and hoped that they would be invited. But they only invited two hundred and fifty people. Many of which were close friends and family along with a few news reporter to keep the press happy. The heels rang all across the valley. Since the couple had decided to get married in a meadow that was beautiful but surprisingly right next to Gotham.

Damian stood at the alter in a black suit with a Bluebell colored tie and a emerald green vest. His best man being Jon then his others were Dick, Jason, Tim and Luka. The nerves were high since they had been through a lot to get this far. It seemed almost too good to be true. So Jon was trying to keep him calm. Then the wedding march began. Everyone stood up and looked down the isle to watch the bride walk down it. There gasps and awes at the bridesmaids dresses.

The bridesmaids were Chloe, Kagami, Steph and Cass

The bridesmaids were Chloe, Kagami, Steph and Cass. They were each holding a bouquet of water lilies and pink tulips in one hand and holding a groomsman arm in the other. Chloe was first since she was the maid of honor. Then came the bride and everyone including the reporters were speechless. She was stunning and for some frustration they couldn't find the right worlds to describe her.

Soon the perfect couple were standing face to face and came time for their vows which they had written

" Damian Wayne. I love you so much no word could ever describe it. You came when I was at my worst and lifted me up into the light. When you came you said all you did was spread darkness but I am here today to say your wrong. You are a shining sun who's light has been threatened to sniffed out so many times. But your strength, will power and determination won't let it get snuffed out. You just the ability to believe in yourself. And so I promise to stand by your side in sickness, badness and death til we part as your wife and partner. To help you see the light and help you believe in yourself." Marinette said tears of joy in her eyes but they weren't falling. Damian then took a deep breath and stared deeply into Marinette eyes.

"Marinette Dupain Cheng. You are my northern star. The one who guides me to my destination. You see passed the darkness in me and the man who was lost. But he isn't lost anymore. I love you so much my heart aches at the very thought of losing you. I helped light back up into the light but you brought that light back down shined it on me making me a better person. When I think of my own kryptonite you are it. You make me stronger yet if anything were to happen to you would fall into a dark abyss and would have a hard time getting out without your help. And so through good and bad. I will love and cherish you like the goddess you are." Damian finished smiling at her ignoring everything else. People were tears cause they were so moved by their speeches. The priest was even silent for a moment before continuing the ceremony. When he said they could kiss they did and everyone cheered the happily newly weds.