Boy band

The band is made up of Damian, Dick, Jason and Tim

Band names
Damian - Demonic - lead singer
Dick - Fallen Angel - backup singer/electric guitar
Tim - Evil Spirit - backup singer/bass guitar
Jason - Fiend - drums/backup singer

Damian picked up the phone. Anger in his eyes as he stared down the photos that confirmed his suspension. "Tt, what do you want harlot?" He said disgust in his voice.

"Damipoo, why are you like this? You have been like this since this morning." Lila whines into the phone. Anger boiled in Damian as he gripped the phone tighter.

"Don't call me that disgusting name. And like I told you this morning we're through and expect something to arrive in the mail soon." Damian snapped as he started to change. He needed to get ready for this evenings events.

"But Damipoo, I don't understand. We were happy yesterday and now we're breaking up today." Lila said through the phone her voicing sounding like nails on a chalk board to him. Finally he snapped he didn't want to deal with someone who betrays the one they care for.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU DISGUSTING HARLOT! I never want you to call me again. I am suing you for damages along with the miscreant that you love to have fun with." Damian then hung up as he grabbed his jacket. He looked in the mirror to make sure he looked the part. He had to make sure he didn't look like Damian Wayne heir to Wayne Enterprises. But he also couldn't resemble Robin one of the vigilantes in Gotham.

 But he also couldn't resemble Robin one of the vigilantes in Gotham

"Let's go." Damian thought in his mind as he opened the door and walked to the entrance of the stage. There he saw his brothers there ready. Nodding they got on stage and Damian let go of all restraints and became his stage persona Demonic.

Marinette was a simple girl from a first glance. But what they didn't know was that she was a very seccessful women running her own business. What they didn't know was that she had gotten divorced from Adrien due to them not getting along. They were friends but they weren't together. But the one thing that Adrien didn't know yet Marinette did was there was mircle. Needing to get away from stress Marinette came to the Demon Brothers concert. This was even more exciting since Demonic the lead singer had a new song he would sing for the first time tonight. He had already recorded it wasn't released yet though.

"Hey, Mari." Alix said with a smile. Marinette smiled at her as she hugged her best friend.

"Hey, Alix." Marinette said but they couldn't get another word in because the lights dimmed meaning the concert had begun. Damian walked forward mic in hand listening to everyone that was cheering. Looking around he brought the mic to his mouth.

"Well, it looks like we have some soul to corrupt." He said earning him cheers. Looking behind him he nodded telling them what song they were going to do. The new he made to spit his ex.