Day 28 - Call A Friend

Walking along the path Adrien wiped away tears. Him and Kagami had broken up because she didn't want someone who was a spineless coward. When he focused on Ladybug again his ring got taken away reasoning he had become unable to fulfill his duties. Main reason for that his father increased his modeling gigs and public appearances. He was stuck and unable to prove to Ladybug and Plagg that he could fulfill them. When he turned to his friends he found them way to involved with whatever Lila was going on about. Turning to the back of the class he didn't see Marinette reminding him she moved away. He needed someone to talk to and he had always been able to transform and go to Marinette. She was a good listener. Now with her gone he no one.

"Dude you okay?" Nino asked Adrien worried for his best friend.

"I just wanted to talk with Marinette about something. But she isn't here anymore." Adrien replied with a frown.

"Well you can call her. She is a friend so a friend calling a friend is alright and Marinette wouldn't mind. She loves helping her friends." Nino told Adrien who seemed to peek up at that.

"Yeah, okay I'll do that." Adrien replied pulling his phone out.

With Marinette

Marinette hummed as she got out of the shower a towel wrapped around her body and hair. In the room that she and her boyfriend Damian shared she looked for a outfit. Just then Damian walked in quickly closing the door seeing that Marinette only had a towel on. Walking over to her he hugged her from behind. Marinette laughed softly at this as she laid a hand in his hair since his head was resting on her shoulder. The other still looking for something to wear. "My king what are you doing?" Marinette asked with a smile.

"Well my empress I'm hugging you." Damian replied as he kissed her neck from her his head was. Marinette laughed at this as her turned her head to look at him with a smile. "And kissing your neck and you." He whispered his breath tickling her cheek.

"Not now my king. You know we have a meeting with Jagged and Penny. Who are both very protective of me. So if they saw a mark on me they would sick fang on you." Marinette replied her face red from being flustered. Damian sighed but kissed her neck, cheeks then lips. He pulled away from the hug he brought her in. Marinette turned to him with a smile. "Maybe after the meeting. You know this is about my career and I can't have my boyfriend be getting eaten by a crocodile." Marinette added her hand rest on his cheek. Chuckling Damian took her hand and brought it to his lips where he kissed her buckles softly.

Reaching behind Marinette he grabbed an outfit while he let her hand go. "Here, wear this. It fits with what the meeting is about and fit Jagged causal rock and roll style." Damian replied giving the shirt, sweater and skirt to Marinette. Who looked at them with a smile showing she approved of them.

"Thanks my king." Marinette said while getting on her tippy toes and kissed Damian on the lips. He returned the kiss his hand on her waist and her cheek. Pulling away Marinette went to change and get ready for the meeting. Just then her phone rang. Picking it up Marinette put it on speaker so she continued to get ready while talking to whoever was calling. "Hello?" Was all Marinette said her focus on buttoning up the blouse.

"H-hey Marinette." Adrien voice e hoes in the room as Marinette stopped buttoning the blouse and Damian walked over as he grabbed his throwing stars and throwing knives. Hiding them all over his body. Grabbing her phone Marinette took him off speaker.

"Why are you calling me? From what I understand you and your classmates threw a party the day after I left." Marinette asked and pointed out suspicion in her voice.

"Well, I needed someone to talk to and Nino suggested you since your a friend. And a friend calling a friend is no big deal." Adrien said nervously. "And like with Chloe I was against that party leaving as soon as I found out why they were having it." Sighing Marinette balanced the phone between her ear and shoulder so she could continue to get ready.

"What did you need to talk about that you would call a friend?" Marinette asked as she was putting on the skirt. Adrien sighed before he started to just spill everything. Marinette froze upon hearing that he was Chat Noir. Then she smiled glad that he couldn't have to worry about akuma's like that and so she can get a more reliable partner.

"Well, there's not much I can do about it and I am have never had to give advice about that. But I can say it sounds like your father has a big part in this. Your eighteen you need to take control of your life. All that money you made is now in your control. Go and get a place of your own do something to start your own life. Then maybe things will take a turn." Marinette said while putting the sweater on.

"Thanks Marinette." Adrien said relief in his voice.

"No problem now I need to go I have a meeting." Marinette replied and after exchanging goodbye's Marinette hung up. Wrapping his arms around her stomach and arms Damian buried himself in Marinette hair.

"My king come on we need to go." Marinette said as she wiggles trying to get free. She was smiling though and her voice was Stern but there was a playfulness to it.

"Fine." Damian grumbled as he kisses behind her ear while pulling away. "My empress who called?" He asked when she turned around with a smile. It fell a little bit at the question but the smile stayed in place.

"Oh that was just a friend calling. Come on my king we can't leave Jagged and Penny waiting. Unless you want a protective mam bear and papa bear." Marinette said with a smile grabbing Damian hand pulling him to the door with a smile.

"Then after this meeting we're having some personal alone time." Damian whispered in Marinette ear causing her to blush and Damian to chuckle.