Beautiful Together

Marinette walked up to Wayne Manor her nerves were haywire. She didn't think that she would come to Damian's home. She thought that they would meet somewhere in public but still private. Alfred let her in and led her to the garden where Damian was waiting for her. Stopping just behind him she put her hands in her pocket. "You called?" Marinette said with a smile as Damian turned around.

"Yes, for multiple reasons. The first is I want to know how you know Fleur Indigo." Damian said as he turned around. He notices how she had a coat on the covered her up.

"Me and her have known each other since childhood so it seems natural for me to know." Marinette replied calmly making Damian wonder more what kind of person Marinette is even more.

"Okay after the show when we were talking Lila and Adrien. But as we talked I noticed how you seemed more hurt and upset than normal. I mean you two had separated and didn't have the best relationship." Damian said as he studied Marinette reaction. He noticed her arms faintly move towards her stomach but stop and go back to hanging by her side. The hurt and worried expression appears on her face again as she looks past him lost in thought.

"It's never easy to find out your other half was cheating on you no matter the situation, even if your sperated. But I did love Adrien at a time and that was what kept me compliant for so long. But along the way all the love I held for him vanished. Once that happened that's when things got even worse than they already were since I was starting to push back. And the rest is history." Marinette said as she hugged herself. She had focused on the bleeding hearts bush. Damian narrowed his eyes the slightest bit.

"There's more to it. There's a reason why the worry in your eyes come when the cheating is mentioned. Then how you seem to always keep your hands near your stomach in a way. Why is that?" Damian said which seemed to have the opposite affect he wanted. Instead of getting answers Marinette became tense.

"That's none of your business. If this is just you want information then I'm leaving." Marinette said turning around. Damian grabbed her wrist causing her to turn and glare at him. "Let me go Mr. Wayne." Marinette said in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry I crossed the line. But your a mystery I want to solve. I don't want to offend you but there aren't many people who peek my interest not in the way you have. Please stay and we can talk. About anything you want." Damian said which caused Marinette to relax as she looked at Damian.

Two months

Marinette sat on her balcony looking at the view of Gotham. Her condo was on the top floor which gave her a great view. The building was just short of W.E. which gave a view that most would envy since the smog and smell of Gotham wasn't as bad. It was better than the first floor but not as good as the country side where the rich and elite of Gotham lived. It was in the middle which Marinette liked. It reminds her of Paris. Before Hawkmoth, before becoming Ladybug before Lila and before her marriage to Adrien. It brought her peace of mind. She felt that she could sit there forever but just then there was a knock. Getting up Marinette left the feeling of nostalgia to open the door. She needed to tell Damian a few things and that's why she invited him over. Opening the door Damian walked in. She closed the door and led him to the balcony. Once they sat across from each other Marinette took a deep breath.

"Before our relationship can go any further I need to tell you a few things." Marinette said as she gripped her hands together.

"What is it?" Damian asked concerned for her.

"I'm Fleur Indigo and I'm two and a half months pregnant. It's Adrien's child." Marinette blurred out her eyes squeezed shut. Damian sat in his seat staring at Marinette in shock before he cleared his throat.