Day 6 - Butterflies

Drama part 2 I hope you like it

Marinette sat in the private plane with Damian still going over the events that led to this moment. First she told Damian who was going by Dominic about Adrien tendencies with his fists. Then while Adrien attacked Damain Lila was able weave a story so it looked like it was all her fault. And she still haven't covered the bruises that are showing on her face now. When she looked at Damian who was studying her. She felt butterflies form in her stomach. She saw Damian blush before turning to look outside the window.

Damian felt his face warm when he saw Marinette looking at him while he studied her. He looked out the window to try and control his reaction but it only served for his mind to go back to what brought him to this situation. He wanted to kill Adrien then through him in the pit to revive him just to kill him again. All because he would hit Marinette. But that made no sense he never felt this way for anyone before. The closest person that made him almost feel that way was his father. And that was only because his actually cared about him and loved him. And Damian cared about hai father as well. But nothing like he felt for Marinette which puzzled him to no end.

"Thank you Damian." Marinette whispered but Damian heard causing him to whip head around. He was shocked that she spoke cause ever since he pulled her from that class to the plane she had remain silent. But she did recoil and flinch a little every time he would make a sudden movement or go to touch her even though he meant no harm. He felt his anger rise at that but right now he also felt butterflies as people put it in his stomach.

"I'm thay I could help." Damian replied with a rare smile. Marinette returned the smile. Just then the pilot said they were landing. The two teenagers strapped themselves in for landing. Once they landed Damain led them to a limo that was waiting for them. Marinette was surprised since she knew Damian was from a rich family and didn't want people to know. But, she didn't realize just how rich and important his family was. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she jumped and moves away from the hand. She looked at the owner of the hand to find it to be Damian. She blushed and feeling of butterflies returned.

"S...sorry Damian." Marinette whispered to him. Damian felt bad for scaring her and hurt as well. But he understood why making him want to just that blond model even more.

"It's alright Marinette. I understand why." Damian said Tru ng to comfort her. Just then Marinette phone rang. She got it out and answered it.

"Hello?" Was all Marinette said before the person on the other side started to speak.

"Marinette, you better get back here or I'll burn and throw away all of your things. And don't forget I can get my father to ruin your life." She heard Adrien growl through the phone. Marinette paled and could feel dread filling her stomach.

"A...Adrien, I...I can't come back anytime s...soon." Marinette said stumbling over hear words fear evident in her voice and eyes.

"I don't want to hear excuses. We are seen as the perfect couple. I can't have that ruined because of that brat Dominic. Now get back before I start ruining your name and future. Then maybe your punishment won't be as bad." Adrien growled almost yelling through the phone. Marinette felt herself pale even more at that. When Damian saw this he grabbed Marinette phone from her.

"Listen Agerste Marinette is never going back to you. And if you even think of ruining her name or her things I will help her sue you." Damian growled through the phone. He heard a scoff on the other side making him even more angry.

"Dominic Whitlock you can't touch me. I am a son to a powerful and rich fashion designer. He has a lot of influence so you can't tell me what I can and can't do with my girlfriend." Adrien growled back venom in his voice.

"My name isn't Dominic Whitlock. My name is Damian Wayne, I went under a different name so I wouldn't have to deal with a mob. And if I decide to ruin you all I have to do is tell my father. So I would watch yourself Agresete." Damian growled with venom and anger in his voice before he hung up the phone. Turning around he saw Marinette giving him a small smile as she stood behind him. Feeling the butterflies return he handed her phone back to her.

"Thank you Damian." Marinette said with gratitude in her voice. And with that they got into the limo and made their way to Wayne Manor. When they got there Damian helped Marinette the most that she would allow him to. No one was outside to greet them as Alfred to the limo to the garage. Damian was glad that his family wasn't there to greet them. Since that probably would be too much and scare Marinette. Alfred had prepared a room for Marinette that was right next to Damian which made Marinette feel a little bit more comfortable but not much.

That night when Marinette joined them she felt out of place and slightly scared. The Wayne's were all muscular and intimidating. "So Marinette how come the demon spawn took interest in you?" Tim asked as he looked at her.

"W...well m..me and D..Damian became f...friends when I was in the lib..brary and he helped me get the b..book I needed for my project. From th... there we started to g..get closer. B...but A...a...Adrien made it h...hard for us to h...handout." Marinette said stumbling over her words. But when she mentioned Adrien she stuttered a little bit more.

"Who's Adrien?" Dick asked with concern. He noticed how she was very shy and scared. But he couldn't figure out why and when he mentioned Adrien she visibly flinched before she said anything.

"He's... he's..." Marinette started but didn't want to continue. But Damian saved her from saying anything else.

"He's her ex. I helped her get away from him. And can you idiots leave Marinette alone it has been a long day for me and Marinette." Damian said glaring at them to say anything else. But he had shocked them to silence by using Marinette first name. But did as he asked and didn't bother the two anymore. Yet they did study Marinette without her noticing and noticed all of the concealer on her. They also notice how her clothes were dark and baggy. Bruce was busy studying his son and inwardly groan once he figured it out. His son had a crush on Marinette and if what he said is true plus all the concealer Marinette wore made a him get a bad feeling.

Over the weeks at staying with the Wayne's Marinette slowly started to let them in. Once they found out what she had gone through they almost broke the no killing rule. Damian and Marinette both continue to feel butterflies in their stomachs when ever they were around each other. Until Marinette took the first step and kissed Damian on New Year's under the fire works. Not long after they got together much to everyone joy. And as for Adrien and the class Marinette used all of them for bullying, harassment and for Adrien abuse. She got retraining orders on all of them and compensation for everything had done to her. Marinette could now look at her life with a smile and feel warmth in her heart. She was happy and so was Damian there wasn't anything else she could ask for.