Day 10 - Frozen with luck

I know it's super short and super late. Work and school got very demanding with Christmas almost here and finals.

Marinette laughed at Damian who had a shock and lovesick look. She loved how she could bring out a different side of Damian. She wondered how she had gotten so lucky. Unknown to Marinette was that every guy whether they were in a relationship or not froze in their spot staring at Marinette.

The Wayne boys and Salina glare at them. The ones in relationships got slapped by their partners. Damian and Marinette were in the water by now. Damian had seen the boys looking at Marinette causing him to pull her close. Marinette laughed at this while she pecked him on the cheek, but squealed as she gets splashed from Tim, Dick and Jason. As they ran into the water after eating a few more of Marinette auntie Sally cookies that Marinette made. Damian let go of Marinette as he splashes his brothers.

Marinette smiles at how her family is happy. They play and laughed the entire time. Marinette soon joined in when they started to play chicken. Her on Damian shoulders while Tim was on Dick's shoulders. Pushing with all her strength Tim fell into the water. Dick being playful pushed Damian causing Marinette to fall into the water. When came back up she chased after Dick smiling the entire time.

Damian watched with a smile and wondered. Wonder how he had gotten so lucky to end up with the queen of angels. Marinette was the queen of angels with her soul. He had always assumed he was bad luck with his past. But Marinette brought light and good luck to him. He just hoped that the luck that brought them together never ran out.

Later that night

Marinette and Damian were laying in their bed with a smile. Blankets were under them as they were in their day clothes still exhausted from the day at the beach. Marinette looked up at Damian her head still resting on Damian's chest. Damian looked down at Marinette when he felt her move.

"Dami, I came back early from my trip for multiple reasons. One I did finish everything early and there was more reason. I found this out yesterday while I was visiting with auntie Sally." Marinette paused seeming to find the right the words. Damian rubbed his thumb pad over Marinette arm. "Dami, I know we said that we would wait until the first year of our marriage was over. But that won't work out now. Because I'm pregnant." Marinette said worry

Damian mind was frozen when he heard and understood what Marinette told him. He was going to be a father. He was going to be a father and Marinette was going to be a mother. Looking down into Marinette worried bluebell eyes he felt his eyes sting a little as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. "I'm the luckiest man alive angel. For you and I are going to be gifted something no money or magic could give us. I love you so much." Damian whispered with a smile into Marinette forehead. Marinette smiled in relief as she snuggles into Damian. She knew everything was going to be alright now. She couldn't ask for a better family and a better husband. And Damian couldn't have asked for a better life. Together they laid on their bed happy for where they are on life.