Day 16 - Marvel AU

Bucky down the streets of Queens looking around. He missed his best friend Steve a lot. He thought that visiting their home that maybe he would feel better. But all he feels is longing to see his friend again. He walked down an alley that he saves Steve one time. That's when he heard it. A baby's cry from in the alley. Bucky digs around for a bit until he found a baby girl in a box wrapped in a pink dirty blanket. Picking her up carefully Bucky cradled her close to his chest. Turning to the box he saw that there was nothing else in the box. Turning away from the alley Bucky made his way to the Avenger tower.

Once he got there the place was in complete chaos. But it was when the project in kitchen that Tony was working on. This caused the baby to start to cry and wail. All noise and movement stopped in the tower as they turned to Bucky who at the moment was trying to calm the baby in his arms.

"Tinman who is that and where did you find them!" Tony called from the kitchen.

"I found her in an alley behind a movie theatre in Queens. She was abandoned by her biological parents." Bucky explained while calming the baby down. Natasha got up and walked over to Bucky. She plucked the baby out of Bucky Arms and in no time had the baby sleeping. Natasha then proceeded to hand the baby back to Bucky.

"Friday, can you do a full body scam on this baby? See if it's injured in anyway." Tony asked looking at the baby in sympathy.

"Right away sir. It turns out the baby is a day old, hungry, needs a. Diaper and clothes change and a girl." Friday replied in her calm robotic voice.

"I'm gonna raise her as my own and no one can change my mind." Bucky announced with a stubborn look. Everyone nodded in consent some because they were scared of him and others because they trusted him.

Nineteen years later

"Dad! I'm home along with my fiance." Marinette called with a smile as she entered the floor her and her father shared. Bucky comes out with a smile.

"Monkey, I'm glad to see you. And to assess your fiance." Bucky said pulling his daughter into a tight hug. Marinette laughed as she returned the hug.

"Dad, please you already met him and approved him." Marinette said trying to reason with her father.

"Angel, if you father wish to make sure I am worthy of you I have no problem with that." Damian said as he took Marinette hand. Bucky laughed when Marinette pouted at Damian agreeing with her. But became serious when he turned to Damian.

"So, Damian Wayne you think your worthy to marry my daughter?" Bucky says crossing his arms.

"Yes, I do sir. But no not even me is completely worthy. She is the queen of angels. She is too pure and good for this world. I am lucky and beyond grateful that she chose me to marry and not someone else. She is the guiding light and meaning in my life. And I would do anything for her." Damian said as he shook Bucky's metal hand. Bucky seemed impressed with what Damian said. The rest of the interiogation Bucky became more and more impressed with Damian. And when Marinette and Damian were leaving gave Damian his blessing to Marry Marinette.