Cousins!

Damian POV

Damian was walking in one of the many halls of the Manor. He was due to a gala with the his family to welcome the newest family member of the Queen family. He had heard it was a girl and that Oliver Queen was her father but nothing else. He did however notice that Canary was cold and angry with Green Arrow meaning something major had happened. He still remember when Queen had been training to become the Demon head until he was old enough. He was wed to his aunt Nissa but Queen never acknowledge the marriage between them. He was angry at him for that but understood why since his grandfather in the past has tried to forcibly marry him off. His mother played apart in that as well.

He grumbled after getting ready for the gala. Queen's gala's were always a fairy tale theme meaning it was a puffy frilly and heavy gowns for the girls and suits for them men. If He remembered correctly Queen did this as a way to keep people sprits and imaginations high. Along with honoring his mother who loved fairy tales. He looked at the suit made by MAQ. She was a famous designer and had sent it to him as a gift. There were little katana's sewed onto the inside of the jacket and on the cuffs of the sleeves and the ends of the dress pants. The vest and tie were a deep emerald green. Sewed into the inside of the vest were robins and a lot of hidden pockets throughout the suit. It unnerved him and his family but with no one knowing who MAQ was there was nothing to do. But Drake was always trying to figure out her identity but all of her clients who knew her real identity were tight lipped and never put it on any hackable device.

Third POV

When they arrived at the Gala they saw they were the most modest and the least colorful frilly suits. When they got inside they talked with everyone they were able to figure out she was fifteen two years younger than Damian. Along with all of the teenage boys were all hoping to catch her attention. They saw a greedy gleam in their eyes making them frown and growl on the inside. Soon they turned towards the staircase were Oliver Queen was getting everyone attention. He had a strained smile same goes for Dinha who was on his right side.

"Thank you everyone for coming to welcome my daughter. Who until recently lived with her mother. She was living with her so she wouldn't have to deal with the press, and the life of having everyone know her father being a billionaire. So without further a due please welcome my daughter Marinette Nissa Anastasia  Queen." Everyone watched as a girl came into view.

" Everyone watched as a girl came into view

People awed and gasped at her beauty. She had a kind of timeless and goddess like beauty. No one could take their eyes off her. She turned her heads towards everyone and stared at them. Her bluebell eyes seeming to hypnotize everyone as she walked down the staircase arms holding the front og her dress up showing the silver and detailed shoes she was wearing. She gave smile before stopping by her father who nudged her to say something. She took a deep breath scanned the room before speaking.

"Hello everyone as my father just said I'm Marinette and I'm his daughter. I am so grateful he welcomed me into his life at such short notice thank you for coming." Everyone clapped before resuming back to their previous conversations but people were slowly making their way up to the newest Queen family member. Damian having a nagging feeling made his way over to her with his family in tow. When they got there Dinha was seen hugging her with a smile.

"Oliver congrats but why are we just now finding out about her?" Bruce began shaking Oliver hand. While the growns were talking the batboys were talking/interrogating Marinette. Damian being the main talker and observer. Throughout the entire time she never lost her cool or lied from what the batbays could tell.

"Who's your mother?" Damian demanded finally wanting to get his nagging feel that he recognize to stop. Marinette chuckled at that with a small smile. The boys finding her laugh like an chorus of angels singing.

"Why don't like her Damian? I would have guessed you would have knew right away considering before you went and started to live with your father she was almost always around." Damian felt his eyes go big and choked on air staring at Marinette knowing who she was talking about.

"your mother is Nissa Al Ghul." He said trying to wrap his mind around that. While his brothers were trying to even find the compacity to believe that was possible. They were struggling to comprehend it at all to the point Marinette started to giggle. This caused them to look at her still in shock.

"Yes, she is my mom. Making us cousins of course our grandfather orchestrated it like your mother did with your father." She said completely calm with a small smile. While the batsboys stayed quiet not sure what to think. This beautiful, kind, expressive and peaceful girl before them were demon spawn cousin. They were complete opposites.