Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts

Marinette hummed as she went to the beach. Looking for her family she found them all goofing off in the water her mother in law sunbathing. Walking in the hot sand she heard men giving her wolf whistles. She paid them no attention to them wanting to spend time with her family.

Damian looked to the shore when he heard wolf whistles. Growling he made his way to shore. He didn't like them giving his wife wolf calls all because she was wearing shorts. When he got to her he kissed her while pulling her into a tight protective hug. She giggled ta his protectiveness but didn't protest. Pulling away he looked down at her with a smile.

"Angel, I am happy to see you. But I thought you wouldn't be home until tomorrow." Damian said leading her to their spot. Marinette smiled while holding his hand.

"Well, I was able to finish everything up late last night. Giving me the chance to come home early. And I was even able to make blue cookies. Sally my aunt in New York let me stay with her. There she taught me her famously delicious cookie recipe. And her son Percy is so adorable." Marinette said while she continued to ramble on about her trip. Damian noticed the basket she was holding. Marinette notices Damian looking at the basket and smiled.

"Here you better take some before your brothers find out about these." Marinette said opening the basket the smell of cookies filled Damian nostrals. He grabbed a few and started to eat one hiding the others. At that very moment his brothers walked over to them. Dick as soon as he smelled the cookies and crushed Marinette in a hug. She laughed as They stuffed their mouths with cookies.

Just then a stupid guy who seemed to have the courage to do so wolf whistles at Marinette. This caught the batclan attention as they turned and glared at the man. Jason turned to Marinette and saw why she was getting wolf whistles. Grabbing his dry unused towel he threw it over Marinette covering her. "Pixiepops why are you wearing shorts at a beach?" Jason asked his bug brotherly instincts kicking in. Marinette huffs as she stands up.

"Because of this." Was all Marinette says as she pulls her shirt and shorts off the reveal a swim suit underneath. Damian choked on the cookie he was eating when he saw Marinette in her swimsuit.

"I came in my swimsuit so I could join you boys in your fun at the beach while sharing some cookies my aunt Sally taught me

"I came in my swimsuit so I could join you boys in your fun at the beach while sharing some cookies my aunt Sally taught me." Marinette replied her arms crossed glaring at her brother in-laws.

"Sorry..." Jason said under Marinette glare. Damian smirked at this. Rolling her eyes  as she grabbed Damian hand and pulled him up before running into the water with him.