LXXXVIII

My head slowly raised up, looking at the person infront of me, and my eyes widened as I looked at the person, and they smiled cheerfully at me before waving.

"Over here! Quick!" They said and I quickly stood up on my feet, running towards the person before plopping myself on the scooter they were in.

I was seated behind them, and they smiled at me before before turning to the front.

"There they are! Get them!" A voice yelled as soon as the scooter started to let out a small vroom.

"Sucks to be you! Grandpas!" He said before scooting away, me behind him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"H-huening... Kai?" I gaped as I looked at him, and he giggled before accelerating even more, dodging the different obstacles blocking the road.

"Hey noona! Guess we're both bad guys now, huh?" Kai giggled and I looked at him in disbelief.

"How... what... why? Namjoon... what about Namjoon?" I asked him as I looked at his face as if nothing was happening in the first place.

"Oh he left me in the police station! But he forgot to pick me up until late at night! So I did this in revenge," he replied casually as he zoomed through the different obstacles.

"And... you're probably wondering why they came so late, which was this early in the morning?" He chuckled.

FLASHBACK

"This is not a McFlurry!" Huening Kai cried as he threw the cup of plain ice cream back to Hongjoong.

"Oh come on! Just eat your ice cream! You're a pain in the ass!" Hyunjin whined as he looked at me.

"We have somewhere to go!" Mingyu groaned as he looked at the little one.

Little did they know, Huening Kai heard everything. And he knows how protective he'd be of his noona. And even though he never met the sinner in person, he knew that he meant a lot to his noona, and he smirked mentally to himself. So he had to buy time, because if it's better that his noona would be arrested later than sooner.

"I'm not going home until you buy me McFlurry!" Huening Kai said as he crossed his arms.

"As if! You're still going home brat! Namjoon will be here any second!" Mingyu shot back.

"Oh really? I don't see him coming back any time soon. If you don't buy me a McFlurry, I'll cry and your director will scold you," Kai narrowed his eyes at the group.

"Ugh! Fine! Fine! Sit! Down!" Hongjoong groaned before taking the car keys again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled slightly at what he told me, then something hit me.

"Wait Huening Kai, remember what you told me back when we were in 1952?" I asked him as I tapped his shoulder.

"Ohh that! What about it?" He replied as he kept making his speed faster.

"Can you tell me what you said?" I asked him.

"The past changes once, and the present changes twice?" He responded and I nodded.

"That... maybe it doesn't mean the past changes once as in literally! It must mean that.... the past is one!" I said and he glanced at me with a puzzled face.

"What are you implying?" he muttered as he kept changing directions.

"Wolseong Palace, take me to Wolseong," I said and he nodded before turning a left.