LXXXV

My eyes widened as I turned my head towards the person that was behind us, on the rooftop as they looked at us.

"Jang Aehye, you need to come with me," the man infront of us said and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Why, Namjoon? Why now? What's so important?" Taehyung asked as he pulled me closer to him.

"I... can't tell you... but I need to take Aehye with me... I must take her with me," Namjoon said as he looked at me, then at Taehyung.

"How can I trust you... Namjoon? How can I trust you to not take her away from me, just because I can finally feel all my sins getting washed away?" He asked him as he stood up slowly.

"You don't understand Taehyung! This is important! This... this is not something I want to argue about again!" Namjoon said as he glared at him.

"No Namjoon, I don't want her to suffer again, she's suffered enough, so please... she hasn't even graduated yet but she has to face all these things in her life," Taehyung replied.

"I understand Tae, but... this time, trust me. Trust me so she can be safe, there's no point for me to take her to that important place if can't trust me," Namjoon replied.

"I-I'll go with Namjoon," I told Taehyung and he looked at me before furrowing his brows.

"A-aehye, but-"

"I'll be okay, I promise! Namjoon won't do anything harmful. If someone or something needs me, I will always go to them, and same goes for you," I smiled as I slowly let go of his hands, lowering them.

"Are you sure? I don't want... you to get hurt," he said as he looked down, his ears turning red.

"You really care about me?" I teased him and he shook his head rapidly.

"I-it's not what it looks like! I... just like thinking about you a lot, so I'm concerned," he replied and I smiled before caressing his cheek.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine...I promise," I said and he nodded slowly, and I walked to Namjoon before nodding at him.

He nodded back before grabbing my arm, and a black smoke surrounded both of us as I closed my eyes.

After a few moments, I felt the smoke clear out and I slowly fluttered my eyes open, and my eyes widened as I looked around my surroundings.

"We're here... again?!" I exclaimed as I looked down, and a rope was tied around my waist.

"Yup, something came up, it's the deity's orders," Namjoon said as he tugged on me, and I started walking beside him.

"Hey Namjoon..," I called softly and he hummed before walking near him.

"Have you fallen in love with someone before?" I ask him, and he smirks before looking down.

"Why? Sneaking a chance with me?" He wriggled his brows and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't I be curious? And I would never date a guy who takes souls with them," I replied and he smiled.

"Rude. But.... I can't tell you that, that's for another conversation," he winked and I smiled softly before looking around the buildings of the Land of the Dead.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him and he twisted his face before looking around.

"I'm not sure. But what I know is that I'm atleast a few years older than Taehyung," he replied and I nodded.

Soon, we reached a small tunnel, and my eyes squinted at something blurry at the distance.

"Aehye!!"

And my eyes widened, and several thoughts came rushing in my head.

"M-mom? Dad?!"

TAEHYUNG POV

I bit my lip as I sat quietly on the rooftop, exhaling deeply as I looked down at the purple bruises that were on my arm.

But my eyes widened as I stared at the clean patch of flesh on my arm, as if nothing happened to it.

It... just faded.

Did she... really do this for me?

I mean, I know that she was destined to be someone that will save me, but I felt kinda warm with her, like how her shampoo smelled like fresh guava and sea breeze, and how she fit so perfectly in my arms and how my heart beats so fast whenever I see her silhouette.

I smiled to myself, looking at the dark night infront of me, the cold wind caressing my hair and my cheeks, and I could feel her touch still lingering.

Then I realised, maybe the Almighty made us both destined together. Where both of us were made to be there for each other, to love each other. Where she made her in the first place just for me, so I wouldn't be alone.

"Taehyung?"

My eyes widened as I turned my head to where the voice came from.

And my eyes widened.

"Yoongi?"

AEHYE POV

"I don't understand! How.... how...," I said as I looked at the two figures. They were both still young, and they both smiled at me as they looked at me.

"These are your parents, they told me they wanted to see you as their last wish before they go to the afterlife. They wanted to know what their daughter looked like," Seonghwa, the deity explained as he stood beside the two figures.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you so much!" I smiled as I ran towards them, enveloping both of them in a hug.

"Aehye sweetie, you've grown! You look so pretty now, we're sorry we weren't there," mom smiled as she looked at me lovingly.

"You look just like your mother, Aehye! It's sad that we get to see you just now," dad replied and I looked at both of them.

"As long as I've met you guys, everything is fine," I said as they smiled.

"We said that we'd like to see you as the last person we've set our eyes upon," mom said.

"But Aehye, there's something that we need to tell you," dad spoke.

"What is it?" I replied.

"We knew..... about the sinner."

-----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote cuz we reached 75 chapters lmao

SO I RECAPPED AND I REALISED THE LAST UNEDITED PART WAS INVALID LMAO IM SORRY I WROTE SO MUCH CHAPTERS NANANSNDJWJAJ

But anyways its fixed now nothing happened PEOPLE MOVE ALONG

I think this has to do with me updating two books at the same time and because school's been a lot heavier lately lol (pls forgive me it does not really affect anything whatsoever ;-;)

And to those who have been asking the difference between Seonghwa and Hoseok is that Hoseok is an angel while Seonghwa is a deity :)