thank you

Hi! :)

I always make thank you letters because I believe my books aren't enough to thank you for being withe me ^^

So this is my first fantasy fanfic! What do you think? I wanted it to be more diverse, and more interesting and different too!

I am so happy you enjoyed the book! I truly am! You guys were always with me and cheered me up, you gave me motivation when I didn't feel anything at all :)

So, should say... you're my A? ;)

Always remember you are precious, you are someone I adore, and I love each and every one of you! So don't forget that I'm always here for you!

Nothing matters as long as my books give happiness to you! Nothing matters as long as you smile (and cry lmao) because of my books!

Without you, I wouldn't be here today writing more books for you all! So this is why a simple "thank you" isn't enough for me ><. This author-nim here can't stand without her potatoes!

Also, I hope you continue to support me and read more of the works I have in store for all of you! Remember I never care about follows or reads (except votes >:( ) because as long as my books are the reason why you're smiling and alive, I'll be happy too :). I want to be the author that gives you all the virtual hugs!

Please support The Dark Heir series too! The Dark Heir: Origins will be coming soon so please wait for that! (TDHO will be a somewhat fanstasy fic too) and I hope you can keep up with my crazy mind lmao.

I love you so much! Always remember you are my universe and you are precious!❤❤❤

Lots of hugs and kisses,

Mia✨