LXXXII

HONGJOONG POV

"So... Joon dropped you here?" I asked as I looked at the small boy infront of me, and he nodded rapidly.

"Joonie hyung said I needed to be with you for a bit while he goes somewhere," the boy replied and I tsked as I approached the boy sitting on the stool.

"Oh Namjohn, he never changes," I said under my breath and the boy looked at me.

"Namjohn?"

"Namjohn."

"Hey mister, why are you so short? Did you not get tall?" He asked as he looked at me with his huge puppy eyes.

"I'm older than you, and I'm literally 5'7 is that literally short?" I replied.

"Then mister, what's your name? I'm Huening Kai!" He said happily and I looked at him blankly before sipping my coffee.

"Hongjoong," I replied.

"What a coincidence! I call my hyung Joonie so I'm going to call you Joongie too!" He squealed.

"Yeah yeah, call me whatever you like," I replied.

"Then Joongie hyung, my head hurts, can you get me ice cream?" He asked and I groaned before setting my coffee down.

"Can you not say a thing for atleast 5 minutes? Geez, how does Namjoon keep up with you?" I replied.

"Joonie hyung loves me a lot! So... can you get me ice cream? My head hurts..." he trailed off.

"Doesn't that make your head hurt more?" I raised a brow as I stared at him.

"But having a headache is like having a bump in the head, and a bump in the head needs something cold to cool off!" He said and I gave him a scrunched up face.

"O...kay? Well, I'll go get your ice cream, stay there and don't touch anything! Hyunjin will be there!" I said as I took the car keys with me.

"Oh! And I want a McFlurry with large french fries!"

AEHYE POV

"I was surprised.... you were the one I saved... my first deed," he said as he placed his chin on my head, the wind caressing his features.

"Apparently, my guardian angel told me. He said I was the person that needed to wipe all your years of sadness," I replied as I leaned on his shoulder. It was chilly today, and it was almost nighttime.

"Guardian angel?"

"You know, the guy with the blonde hair and blue eyes, I think you've met him."

"Never heard of him but he seems familiar."

There were no people in the park, and everything was lighted up by the street lamps and some were coming out of their workplaces and going back home.

"I thought I wouldn't be saved at all, I almost thought I'd just live with shame," he continued.

"You know, people live with shame... but that's the whole point of living. We live so we learn, we live so we love," I said as I looked at his side profile, the wind caressing his cheeks and his hair was all over the place.

"For years, I always thought about waiting... for something... for someone. It seemed hopeless since no one would ever love me," he said.

"You have me now," I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You know, maybe the world really made us for each other, sounds cliché. But it seems literal, you know? It's like we were destined to meet even before we never really knew each other, I didn't even know you were the same person from 1997," he said and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, it does sound like we wound end up meeting each other one way or another in our lives again even if I didn't know we even met," I smiled.

"I guess so...," he replied.

THIRD PERSON POV

The glass doors swung open as loud foosteps started rushing in towards the desk, and they panted as they breathed heavily, looking for a specific person.

"May I help you?" They asked as they looked at the person infront of them.

"I would like to tell you something," the person replied and the person behind the desk nodded before typing away in his computer.

"Name?"

He said his name.

"And what do you want to say?"

"I would like to tell you the culprit that murdered the people."

YOONGI POV

Tears.

Tears running down my cheeks.

I didn't even know why I was crying.

In all my years of serving this role, this is how much emotions have been mixed inside of me. I didn't know how to even feel, or say.

I clutched my chest as I looked down on the floor, biting my lip as I felt more tears pouring down my cheeks.

I feel.... sad.

I feel... angered that I'm this emotional.

"Yoongi?"

My head turned towards where the voice was coming from, and my eyes widened as I looked at the person coming towards me.

"Wh-what?" I replied as I looked at the person behind me.

"Why are you crying?" They asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Come on Yoongi, tell me. I heard you went to the deity today, why did you talk with him? What happened?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You shouldn't worry.... about me Hoseok," I said and he pouted at me before he took his other hand to wipe the tear drooping down my face.

"I won't get mad, you know I never get mad," he said softly and I shook my head.

"You will get mad, I'm not supposed to be doing this," I said and he sighed.

"I promise, I don't break promises," he said and I bit my lip, the metal ring sitting on my lips bouncing on my bottom lip as I released it.

"I saw my past life,

Kim.... Jun... myeon....."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'll kidnap u :v

Anyway, hehe another discovery 👀 i made yoongi cri im sad :(