V

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I literally jumped like my head would crash against the ceiling.

The knocking continued to become louder and I was so glad I locked door.

What if its the killer?

I stayed frozen, not daring to move a muscle or either move an inch to unlock the door when a familiar sound resonated my ears.

"Its me! Open the doors! Quick!" A voice said.

Seokjin?

I thought he was working overtime.

I ran to the door and swung it open revealing Seokjin and..

A cut?

He had a deep cut on his right cheek, and it was dripping with blood. He limped towards me and rested his body on mine.

"Sit me down, please...," he pleaded and I grabbed his hand, directing him to the living room before plopping him down.

His coat was ripped like a beast attacked him, and he sat down, panting as he caught his breath.

"What happened to you?" I asked him whilst scurrying to the kitchen drawers for some first aid.

"W-wait, let me breathe," I heard him wheeze as I took the white case and started making my way back to the living room where Seokjin was seated.

"Tell me, what happened?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Do you really want to know?" He replied and I nodded, taking out some ointment.

"The murder case, I witnessed it," he exhaled and my eyes widened.

"Murder case? How'd you know it was a murder case?" I replied.

THIRD PERSON POV

30 minutes ago..

"Detective Kim, we need you at the laboratory," the walkie talkie said and Seokjin furrowed his brows as he turned left to where he the direction of the laboratory is. 

He focuses on the road, the car driving through the tall buildings as he makes his way to the lab.

He passes by a quiet road, which was above a bridge that cars also pass through. But only a few vehicles would pass through it.

The road didn't have much cars, it was a quiet neighborhood and the lab was located near the countryside.

Suddenly...

A body crashed on Seokjin's window.

The body fell from the bridge, and blood was everywhere.

Seokjin's eyes widened and he stepped on the break, almost crashing into a tree.

He pants, his breaths were heavy and his heart was pounding. He felt beads of sweats forming on his forehead and neck as he looks over to the body that left a huge crack on his front window.

It was a girl, in a school uniform. She was bathed in blood that came out of her nose and mouth.

Seokjin hands shook. As a detective, he has dealt with all kinds of situations that involved death. But this, this was the first time the man had seen a literal body fall from the sky.

He looks around, and pulls out his walkie talkie, when he felt a presence behind him.

He froze, he felt stiff and he couldn't move when suddenly...

Two hands choked him...

He gasped and let go of the walkie talkie, he turns back only to be greeted by a deep scratch by something sharp and he was thrown to the ground.

His eyes closed through the impact, he hissed through the pain as he opened his eyes, looking around for the person who did this to him.

But he was greeted by an empty road.

AEHYE POV

"Who in the right mind would do that to you?" I ask him as I try to dab some ointment on his cheek.

"I don't know who it was, but it was definitely not a human," he replied as he placed  some ice on his bruise.

I took off his coat and saw many scratches and bruises.

"So, who took care of the body?" I ask him and he hesitates.

"They let me go home due to my injuries, they offered me to go to the hospital but I didn't want to tell them details about this, so I went home," he replied and leaned by the couch.

"You can rest here, I'm going upsstairs to sleep," I say and start to make my way towards the staircase.

"Aehye, please be careful. We keep getting cases like that these days, I think you should call Jimin," he said and I nodded.

"You don't have to worry about me, worry about yourself. You're risking your life for this," I say and he nods.

"Goodnight Seokjin," I told him.

"G'night," he replies and I ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I laid myself down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Should I call Jimin today?

I took out my phone and started to press the dial button.

If you don't know who Jimin and I are, we're bestfriends. But he's the total opposite of me. He's an athlete who got a scholarship while I got here because of my accurately good grades.

I dial his phone number and wait for him to answer it.

BRRIINNG... BRRRIINNGG

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

vote or booboo the fool will creep at you tonight >:)

So.... how's the plot?