VII

I pushed my way towards the front to where the other students were piling on and started to find my name.

Kang Daniel & Park Jihyo

Kim Jennie & Kim Jongin

Kim Dahyun & Im Nayeon

Park Chaeyoung & Kim Yuna

Choi Soobin & Choi Yeonjun

Park Jimin & Yook Sungjae

Jeon Jungkook & Oh Sehun

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw my name written at the very last end.

Jang Aehye & Kim Taehyung

I look around and see the other students start to make their way to their partners. Some where high-fiving each other, some where glaring at each other, and some were just awkward around each other.

I look around for any sign of Taehyung when another voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Looking for Taehyung?" The voice asked and I turn around to meet a pair of doe eyes.

"Yeah, where is he?" I asked Jungkook and his lips formed into a thin line.

"Taehyung went a while ago, didn't even bother to check who he got," he replied and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll just tell him tomorrow then," I replied and he smiled at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he beams and I turn my back at him, starting to make my way to the exit.

I walk along the dark paths home, deciding to contact Jimin as soon as I get back.

The boy must be sick again.

I walk past the convenience store and something hit me.

Oh yeah, feminine pads.

It was almost period week as I could tell, I walk inside and felt the jingling of the bell signalling my entrance.

I walk to the aisle where they sold pads and took two of them before walking to the  counter and started paying.

I put the two packs of pads in my bag and exited the convenience store when I saw a familiar figure from across the street.

He wore a hoodie and he had his back on me, facing the closed iron door as his arm was in the air.

Paint followed him, sprits of paint were trailing down as he begins to work magic on a plain iron door.

TAEHYUNG POV

I paint my emotions

I paint my pain

I paint my day

I continue to spray trails of paint on the closed iron door, venting almost all my emotions when I heard footsteps.

Oh no, its the cops again.

I exhale and drop the spray can, making an audible pang on the floor as I slowly turn my body to face who was infront of me.

Only to meet the girl.

My eyes widen and I pick the spray can up quickly before balling my fists, waiting for her to say something.

"Taehyung?" She calls my name but I just stare hard at her, not planning to even respond to her.

I turn my back to her and begin to continue my work when I still feel her voice resonating my ears.

"Tch. Rude," she states and I turn my body back to her, furrowing my brows.

"What's your deal?" I ask coldly and she flinches.

"You're my partner and I have to deal with this shitty attitude on out first meeting," she remarks and I give her a glare.

"So what? Piss off, I don't care who my partner is," I roll my eyes and she rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing? Isn't that illegal?" She asks me and I fall silent.

"How about you mind your own business?" I reply and she crosses her arms.

"Look, I'm trying to be nice here, Taehyung. Now can you stop with the badboy act and talk to me nicely?" She replies and I roll my eyes.

"I don't talk nicely to anyone, and I'm just like this. You can't change me," I reply and she still stays on her guard.

"Well, you could be nice for once," she shot back and tsk at her facing my back at her as she just stands there, dumbfounded.

"Yah! Are you just gonna end a conversation like that?" She exclaims and I turn my body back to her again.

"Will you shut up? And yes, I'm willing to end a conversation just like that, now go home," I replied.

"You seem to be the type to be every girl's dream boy when they don't even know how a brat you are," she says and I grit my teeth and fist my hands.

"Listen, you...you girl! You have no right to be an asshole towards me! You don't even kno-"

"YOU TWO! HANDS IN THE AIR!"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote = 1 hug <3

Welp, thought you guys got bored out with this but thanks for continuing to read :3

Complete the lyrics:

Who are You