XIX

AEHYE POV

My eyes slowly opened, my vision was blurry as I looked around, moving my head to the right before clutching on the blanket.

Wait, blanket?

My eyes widened as I felt the soft cushiony surface my back was laying on. My hands touching the soft duvet that was covering my body.

Then, something hit me.

Oh no.

Oh nononono

Don't tell me..

I swiftly lift the duvet up, my heartbeat racing so much that it would pop out of my chest as I quickly look at my body that was covered.

My heartbeat slowed down as I looked at my clothed body, a deep exhale escaping my lips as I gave myself a slight nod.

I just fell asleep.

Just.... fell asleep.

Suddenly, the door creaked open, and my eyes widened in surprise as I stared at the figure that was walking inside, and closing the door.

Wait, am I being kidnapped?

Wait, no! I still have much more in life!

I should have never trusted that Kim Taefuck.

My eyes widened as the figure's arm raised up, and my pupils dilated as the flash of a light welcomed my vision, making me adjust to my environment.

I rub my eyes as I look around. The walls were painted sky blue and the bed was in cream white, some wall cabinets were at the side and there was a study table too.

Then my gaze shifted to a scene which made all the blood in my body disappear.

A shirtless man.

Yes, a shirtless man aka Taehyung.

"Did you...?" I trailed off.

"Yeah," he replied shortly as he ruffled his hair, he was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and his black hair was damp. His hands were both wrapped in a white bandage.

"yOU WHAT?!" I yelled like a rooster.

"Shhh! Quiet! The neighbors are resting! You don't want them to think of something else, right?" Taehyung shushed, widening his eyes.

"But did you do something to me while I was alseep?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh, I ripped the virgin-," he shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"YOU RIPPED MY-."

"Virgin coconut oil packets for cooking."

My eyes softened and my heartbeat slowed down for a second as he said that.

"Oh I thought you did something," I exhale and he stares at me for a few seconds,  stoic expression written on his face.

He stares at me before bursting out in laughter, he was even wheezing as he placed his hand to his chest, his cackles filling the room.

"Like I would Aehye! In your dreams!" He said in between wheezes as he continues to laugh while I stare at him, arms crossed, unamused.

Then, the door creaked open followed by the sound of clicking footsteps, my eyes widened as I look at another guy who walks in, shirtless.