XVI

AEHYE POV

It was already 6 in the morning and it was a Saturday. I know, I felt really surprised that it was a good day to wake up late, have a nice breakfast, and watch some good TV shows but no, King Taesnake-Taebitch-Sofia-the-First ruined it.

But afterall, its for the grades and to save Taehyung and I's ass.

I was in the kitchen munching on toasted bread and sunny-side-up eggs as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I broke my gaze from my phone and lifted my head to meet Seokjin's gaze who was putting on his black coat and white turtleneck sweater.

He checked himself on the mirror before walking towards me with they car keys hanging on his finger.

He breaks his gaze from the mirror and turns his head towards my direction, he stumbled back, his eyes widened as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Its Saturday, there's no school," he says.

"I know," I reply as I look at him and he sighs deeply before playing with the car keys using his index finger.

"Why are you up so early? Normally, you'd wake up at like 11 in the afternoon or something, are you sick?" He asks me as he raises his hand to place it on my forehead.

I sigh deeply as I move my head away from his touch, still munching on my toast.

"I'm fine alright? Taehyung and I have a project to do and we're making it at his house," I told Seokjin.

"Making what?" He replied as he placed bread in the toaster.

"Making a project for history," I respond as I send him a knowing stare.

"Ah I see, I bet you're both gonna make history too," he wriggled his brows as he leaned against the countertop.

That snake? More like death is coming his way when he annoys me again.

"No way! Besides, I already like N-," I say but I shut my mouth closed, mentally cursing myself for being so careless to let something fall out of my mouth.

"Nnnnnn?" Seokjin hummed as he crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing as he gives me a teasing smirk.

Nononono

Don't tell him you have a crush on his bestfriend, you stupid turnip.

The last time I told Seokjin my crush was when I was twelve. His name was Jongho and he teased me in graduation saying I had to take a picture with him and he literally asked him if he was single and up to date me. Humiliation took over me when Jongho stopped talking to me so starting that very day I didn't tell Seokjin any of my crushes.

"Nnnnooo one, of course no one! No one but myself!" I say in the calmest way possible, drinking my fresh milk that I got with my toast.

"Are you sure? You're acting weird, and I bet you have a crush somewhere out there," Seokjin sang as he took the toast and gobbled it in one go, approaching me before ruffling my hair.

"What time is your meeting with Taehyung and where?" Seokjin asked me as if he was that one mother who was asking her daughter before giving her the permission to go.

"We're meeting at the park today, now go gather your shit to work," I tell him and he furrows his brows.

"Why do you want me to go now? Are you hiding something-," he says and I cut him off.

"I already told you there's nothing to worry about!" I reply as I nudge him, pointing to the front door.

"What if you both-,"

"Seokjin, I'm not even close with that Taebitch."

"I know, but what if something happens, like what if he tackles you and-"

"Seokjin, go to work, I'm not a kid!"

"Fine, its just that... I've been raising you since you were like 10," he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my neck, leaning his body as he gives me a backhug.

I hummed silently as he releases the hug. I then straighten my back as I lift my body to stand up.

"Seokjin, I'm going to the park to meet Taehyung now," I told him. He nods as he grips his car keys before looking at me in the eye.

"How about I drop you off?" Seokjin asks me as he approaches me, following me since I was already on my way to the front door, my purse slinged on my shoulder.

"Go to work, I know you'll be spying again. Besides, you told me yesterday you'd be busy right?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he stares at me before sighing deeply.

"Fine, fine. I'm caught red-handed I'll go to work," he said as he passed by me, pushing me out of the way as I nudged him in return.

I followed behind Seokjin's back and we bid goodbye as he sat in his car and turned the engine on, he backed his car to the gate before driving away.

I sighed as I looked down on my wristwatch, my eyes widened as I looked at the time.

Shit, 5 minutes left!

And also that salty snake isn't gonna be so convincing either.

I run out of the house and sprint to the park, my legs giving up on me as I keeo running to there. Mentally praying to myself that Taehyung won't leave me or do anything stupid.

I mean, he is already stupid.

My feet finally stop infront of the park and I pant as I step foot into the green grass. My eyes widened as I saw a figure with its back turned against me.

The figure was wearing a grey hoodie and matching grey sweatpants, the wind dancing around him as he stands still, watching the fluffy clouds above.

I approach the figure slowly, planning an attack on him as I creep myself behind the figure.

TAEHYUNG POV

I stand on the green grass as I felt the wind and the sun light caress my face, a hood covering my black hair as I exhale deeply, a calm sensation settling in my chest as I let all my cloudy thoughts clear up.

But then, I felt a ticklish sensation behind my back.

Something isn't right.

I slowly open my eyes as I furrow my brows, I swiftly twisted my body.

Only to collide with another body.

My eyes closed at the impact, and I felt a pair of arms encircle my body as if it was holding onto me for its dear life.

I slowly opened my eyes and my jaw hung open as I looked into a pair of brown eyes.

What the-?

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or my dog's gonna poo on u

Wanna know how I got Aehye's name?

Taehyung = Aehye :)

THE LOVETEAM SAILS WITH

TAEHYE ;) or AEJOON? ;)

^(or authornimwilltakenamjoonforherselfheheheh-)

kidding lol