XXVIII

ACT ONE

~▪°▪°▪°▪~

"You're in the Silla Dynasty, Jang Aehye-ssi."

Now that I did already notice, she was wearing a pink hanbok as she knelt down like in one of those traditional dramas. My jaw hung as I looked at her, shock written on my face.

And this house did look familiar.

It wasn't just a house, it's a hanok.

I remember Seokjin bringing me into one once for our holiday breaks together.

"Uha.... Ms. Joohyeon-ah," I said as I gave her a chaotic grin, my brain losing it's cells as I tried to process what was happening.

How the heck did I enter the Sillia Dynasty?

Aren't I supposed to be in 2020?

Does this have to do... with..?

"Ms. Joohyeon, can you.... slap me in the face?" I ask her, a sheepish smile painted on my face.

"Why would I slap you, Aehye?" She asks as she gives me a clueless stare.

"Just please, just this once, I just really... need it," I say as I give her a pleading expression, pressing my palms together as if I'm praying.

She raises her hand, and I close my eyes waiting for a fresh slap to welcome my cheek. I just really, really need to wake up, because maybe this is a dream.

But then, her fingertips tap my cheek, and I almost mistaken it for a bug flying on my face rather than a slap.

I open my eyes again, giving her a stare. She gives me a concerned look as if I was from the mental hospital.

"Please, please do slap my face! For real!" I say as I squint my eyes, waiting for her hand to slap my cheek again.

"J-jang Aehye-ssi, are you mental? Do you need... uh.. medicine?" Joohyeon asks, and I mentally sigh.

Great, now one person thinks I'm crazy. Good job Aehye.

"Just..... please! I need it for... uhh... yes! Mental purposes! Gotta swat the craziness out, especially when you just woke up, I'm from twen- I mean Twerking- I mean, nevermind," I say, giving her a sheepish smile.

I mean, if I did come from another period of time and told her I'm from the future she might have gone nuts and screamed, and would've thrown me back to the sea.

"Okay...?" Joohyeon replies, a twisted expression in her face before raising her arm up high.

I close my eyes, waiting for the loud smack in the face to welcome me. As I felt the powerful sting coming from the back of her hand, I saw stars. The sting was some welcoming I almost got knocked out of this world.

I fell down on the mat, my head sinking into the pillow as I look at the ceiling.

"Where am I?" I asked her again, mentally praying that I'm back in my warm and cozy room, with my duvet and soft mattress, and Seokjin coming inside with a tray of snacks, hoping everything was a dream.

"Y-you're still in Silla, Jang Aehye-ssi," Joohyeon replied shortly, her voice weirded out and straightforward as she looks at my laying position.

I guess there's no turning back then.

"I'm sorry if you're weirded out," I chuckle softly as I slowly sit up, looking at her face.

"But, what are you actually wearing, Ms. Aehye-ssi? It's not a hanbok," she asked as she looked at my soaked clothes and skinny jeans.

"Oh, I just... don't have a hanbok. That's all. I need a shower and some extra clothes by the way," I say politely as I bow at her, since she was older. I slowly stood up and straightened my posture.

"I'll take care of it. There's a bathing quarter over there. And I strongly think we're the same size, so I'll arrange you a pretty hanbok and you should be good to go," Joohyeon smiled as she looked at me.

"Thank you so much Ms. Joohyeon, you're very kind," I smile before headung towards the bathing quarters of the relatively huge hanok.

-

After bathing, Joohyeon gave me a drying cloth to dry myself off before giving me a beautiful hanbok with lavender-colored sleeves and floral embroideries, it was paired with a simple lavender-colored skirt like those common people during the Ancient times.

"You really need to wear a hanbok, you'll be arrested if you do. It is a traditional thing," Joohyeon told me as she helped me put the hanbok on.

I made sure I took the pocketwatch Namjoon gave me before placing it inside one of the pockets of the hanbok.

Joohyeon gave me socks and shoes to wear and she lead me to the living area quarter of the hanbok before patting the space on the floor.

"Please sit down and I'll do your hair, then I'll send you off," Joohyeon gave me a kind smile and I nodded as I did what she said, placing myself on the mat infront of her.

She is a really kind person.

"Only a haggard would have her hair down these days, so we'll twist your hair into a nice bun," she said before her fingers worked magic onto my hair, twisting my hair into a beautiful bun.

-

After the hairstyling session, Joohyeon placed some flowers on my hair before leading me to the front door.

"If you need anything, or if you need a slap on the face again, you can come anytime, the village is right there so you can go explore a bit," she gave me a small smile before giving a small bow.

"Thank you so much Ms. Joohyeon, I'll just go now, thank you for helping me with everything," I smiled at her and she smiled back as I made my way to the village.

The village was not so far from the sea. It contained the hustling and bustling of villagers selling meat in their little tents, and some vendors were on the the side selling fresh vegetables, and some men were carrying cows on their carts.

It was an exact picture of how my highschool history book pictures portrayed Korea was back in the days.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or no hugs >:(

Bruh I suddenly remember Daechwita lol

DYNAMITE GOT 100M views in 24 hours I am so PROUD uwu