XXXIII

"He's coming back!"

"He's coming back from war! A hottie!"

"Look at him!"

"The King will surely adore him even more!"

I stare at the empty road. People flooding the sides of the trail but what frightened me was,

I was in the middle of the empty trail.

I hear the loud gallops, the whistling of the troops, and I suddenly froze in my spot, unable to move as I looked at the faint crowd of soldiers from tje distance.

I squinted my eyes  as I looked at the flying clouds of dust, I stood rooted to the ground as fright and fear filled my entire body and soul, the horses neighing and the chariots wheeling on the grainy sand were audible to everyone's ears.

As the sounds grew nearer, my vision blurred as the dusts of sand surrounded me, the hooves of the horses were like thunder underground. It was like I couldn't move, my body frozen and still.

But then,

I was suddenly pulled.

My breath hitched and my heart was racing like the gallops of the horses, my head crashed into something hard but soft at the same time.

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my vision was filled with the clouded sand and the soldiers on their horses.

The movement of the running horses were under my feet, and my eyes widened when my head landed on somd armor.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked, it was soft and melodic.

My head raised a bit, catching the warm and brown eyes of the person I was leaning on, an arm around my waist and another arm controlling tje horse's direction.

"I'm okay," I replied.

"I'm glad, you almost got run over there," he smiled.

"What's your name?" He asked. He had a half-ponytail on his hair, a helmet on it paired with his armored body, looking at me intensely.

"I-I'm not from here," I tell him and he nods.

"It's okay, just say your name," he said before giving me his warm smile again.

"I-I'm Jang Aehye," I told him and he nods before looking at the tall peaks of the palace poking out of the tall gate.

"I'm Crown Prince Kim Junmyeon."

Crown Prince Kim Junmyeon?

My eyes widened as I distanced myself from him, he was a royal and I was a bag of potatoes.

"I'm so sorry for causing you trouble Your Majesty!" I said as I slightly bowed my head.

"It's alright! What can I say? I'm feeling nice today," he winks and I pursed my lips, the gallops and clops of hooves still running as we ran infront of the palace.

I couldn't deny this man was a handsome find too, how is everyone in the ancient times so good-looking?

"We'll stop here, be slow!" Prince Junmyeon said as his horse and chariot slowed down, accompanied by the crowd of soldiers behind him.

"It looks like this is the end of our little meeting Lady Aehye, I hope we meet again," he smiled as he opened his chariot door.

Lady? Well.

"Aehye! Aehye-ssi you dumb ass fool with a bubble-like brain no dicks can say how much you're insane!"

My eyes squinted in embarrassment, my teeth gritted with each other as I fisted my hands tightly.

Then, a man came into our vision. Beads of sweat running down his forehead, as he panted, hair sticking onto his sweaty face as he looked at us.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the palace?" Prince Junmyeon asked as he looked at the sweaty and panting man.

"Excuse me? You have someone I own!" He replied, and my eyes widened, my face turning to him.

"Well, Taehyungie, my beloved brother, did this nice lady say anything about being yours?" He asked him.

"She's mine! Now give her!" Taehyung said as he crossed his arms. His voice raising like a spoiled child wanting his favorite toy.

Mine?

"Actually Your Majesty, I think I need to go now, thank you for your kindness," I bowed at him before walking out the chariot, my shoe touching the sandy ground.

"Alright, stay safe! Taehyung, you should be in the palace before the king knows," Prince Junmyeon said before smiling at me, galloping over to the open gates, and the guards held it open for his troop before closing it.

"Whew! I thought you were killed! Are you alright? Did Junmyeon try anything? Did he grope your boobs? Not that you have- ow!" Taehyung hollered as I kicked his shin.

"Stop making a fool out of me! Next time if you do something embarassing and stupid so I will feed your ass to the gorillas," I threaten him as he rubbed his shin.

"What do you mean, embarassing? I wasn't doing anything, why are you embarassed? Do you like him or something?" he said, an innocent look plastered on his face.

"No, but he is quite good-looking," I responded.

"Really? That clown even got to you," he muttered.

"But I'm not attracted to him, he looks like you, so it reminds me of a jerk I know," I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then, why are you so bothered and embarrassed?" He argued.

"Why did you tell the Crown Prince I was yours?" I ask him, crossing my arms as I looked at him straight in the eye. "I'm not a thing, or an animal."

"You do look like- AEHYE NO NOT THE ROCK!" Taehyung screeched as I grabbed a rock, aiming at his face.

"Continue, Kim Taehyung. Why did you say I was y-," I was cut off this time, my body getting pulled into his hard chest, his arm snaked around my waist as his steady breaths were all my ears could hear. His sharp eyes were looking at me intensely as he leaned in towards me ear, his breath tickling my cheek.

"Why?

Do you... want to be mine?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for more Taehye moments :D

Y'all the Taehye ship is sailing u see dat 👌👁👅👁 (I mean y'all may attack me since it's chapter 30 but our asses still don't get that kiss scene bUt bear with me ;-;)

I still don't know why y'all want to read Criminal like that book gives me nightmares-

An-ee-way, Suho is my baby booboo so here we are-