LVIX

My eyes met his for a moment. And a small smile made it's way to my face.

"Sure."

"That's great! I wasn't feeling like sitting in my seat today! And I already talked with the person to exchange seats with me!" He smiled cheerfully and I smiled back at him.

"You're always welcome to sit next to me, Jungkook!"

Jungkook's eyes crinkled a bit before bowing at me, taking a seat beside me as he did so. I smiled as I made some space for him, and we both readied ourselves as we waited for the teacher to show up.

"Good Morning class." Soon, the teacher walked in and everyone stood up to give the teacher our usual morning greeting.

We all begun to sat down, and I opened my book as Jungkook did the same.

-

"We need to talk," a voice surrounded my ears as I walked towards my locker, slowly opening it while my books were pressed in my left hand.

"What?" I replied dully as I placed them back one at a time, not bothering to give the person who was now beside me a glance.

"Really? You won't even look at me?" They asked and I rolled my eyes before closing the locker door.

"What now?" I replied as my full attention was now towards the person standing infront of me.

"Now you give me that attitude? After we walked to school together... this morning?" They replied and I tskes before flicking it off.

"Of course I remember! I'm not dumb, why are you so tensed?" I ask as I look at Taehyung.

"Oh I don't know! Why don't you ask yourself? And I'm not tensed! It's just hot!" Taehyung replies as I could see his ears tint in red.

"Oh I don't know! You asked me, wait.... are you... jealous? And it's literally almost winter to be too hot," I ask as I look at the man infront of me who was like a fuming mushroom.

"No! I'm not jealous," Taehyung replied as his eyes started to roll themselves.

"Sure thing, but sorry to break it to you, we're not even a couple, so you don't have a reason to look like a lobster, red boy," I said as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Hah! I didn't even say we're a couple! You're the one who's jealous," he pouted.

"Well, I'm not the one running up to someone and looking like a jealous coconut while trying to find reasons why he's not jealous," I shot back.

"Oh yeah? Well I don't even have a girlfriend to be jealous!" He said as the red tint went to his cheeks.

"I don't have a guy either, I wonder where he is?" I say as I look out at the exit door, purposely making Taehyung look invisible.

"Guy? Psh, I have so many girls to bang with I don't need a girlfriend" Taehyung grunts, looking at me as I continue to stretch my neck out, not wanting to look at him.

"I wonder where my guy is, this stranger is just flexing how many bitches he has slipped his small snake peepee in," I hummed.

"The guy is here!" Taehyung practically says as he sighs deeply.

"What guy? I don't see any guy," I say as I look at the front door. "I don't see  Namjoon anywhere!" I say as I look at the front door which of course, no one was coming in because it was literally cleaning time for us and we needed to stay back at univeristy.

"Your guy is over here. He is here!" Taehyung fumed.

"I don't see any guy! There is no guy in the hall except for a stranger!" I say as I jump to see whoever is in the hall.

"I wonder where Namjoon is-"

Suddenly, I was tugged so hard that I might have broken my bones, and my eyes met another's as it's face was shoved into mine.

He swung his arm and placed his arm on himself, looking at me with the reddest face.

"Your guy is here!"

"This

Is

Your

Guy!"

He said while patting his chest between every single word.

My eyes widened as he let go of my arm, his chest heaving up and down as his ears looked like it had smoke coming out from it. And I stared at him as he pouted and crossed his arms, turning his heel as he stomped off looking like that girl who tries her best to look cool infront of her crush.

Cute.

TAEHYUNG POV

I fume at myself as I start to march off, pouting as I felt my whole body heat from what happened.

Taehyung, more than a thousand years of living and you're still an asshole.

And after you told her everything, wait- no you haven't told her how you killed millions of people, that'll scare her.

I pout as I turn a corner,

And my eyes widened.

AEHYE POV

It was after school, 4:30 PM. I smiled as I placed in the book I needed to put my homework in. I sling my bag on my shoulder before making my way towards the exit.

I take my phone and walked out of the school. My eyes scanning around the different students making their way out of the gates.

I opened my phone before scrolling down my contacts and tapping on Seokjin's phone number, opening the chatbox before typing in my message.

Seokjin

Hey, you better get ready.
I'm going home to get the car
and pick you up.

Good, pick me up at the area
near Subway that's near
our house.

I closed my phone before walking out of the gates and taking my direction towards the house.

-

I slid myself inside the car, I turned the engine on and placed my bag on the passenger's seat before pulling out of the driveway. I pressed the remote to open the gates before making my way to the main road.

I closed the gates as I made my way to the Subway restaurant. My eyes catching a glimpse of the green glowing sign that was visible in the dim night.

Then, my eyes widened.

Seokjin was there...

...a knife on his abdomen.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote cuz I know y'all will attack me for this lolol

Anyway, this shit is getting sPIcy 👁👄👁🍷