XV

"Why is your wound still fresh?"

My eyes couldn't even believe that this three-and-a-half day cut was still fresh and it wasn't even sealed by his own skin and the bandage also had a blood stain.

"What?" Seokjin asked as he touched his wound with his fingers, and he winced at the stinging sensation he must have felt.

"I don't get why your wound is not healing at all, does it itch or anything?" I ask him.

"No, not at all, just... pain," he winces at the cold air hitting his exposed wound.

"You should really go to the doctor Seokjin, I'm worried," I say as I look at my cousin who was now rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I really should. But the team and I are so busy now, I'll try when I clear up some time for my schedule," he said as he stood up from the couch.

"That reminds me, so are you going to be coming home late again?" I asked him as I walk after him.

"Yeah, maybe. I'll be cranky so you better clean the house while I have limited time here," he says as he glances at me from his shoulder before opening his bedroom door and closing it in a swift motion.

I sighed deeply as I walk to my own room, plopping myself on the bed. I lay myself down to rest for a bit.

Then, my phone buzzed, my eyes widened as I reached out for my phone that was in my schoolbag.

I stuffed my hand inside and took out my phone and I opened it.

My eyes widened as I looked at the flashing screen that were flooded with lots of messages in my inbox.

Unknown

Hey

Hey

Hey

If you don't respond, I'm
gonna tell my brother you
like him.

I don't even know why
the fuck I'm texting you

My eyes widened like saucers as  I reread the messages.

Just from the messages, I could already tell who it is.

I smirked as I placed my thumb on the keyboard, typing in my reply.

Wrong number? Who are
you anyway?

Don't lie to me Aehye,
Namjoon gave me your
number.

I blushed at the thought of Namjoon giving his number to his little brother just so he could talk to me. A smile formed in my face.

Wait, you're talking to this snake Aehye! Stop it!

Don't you freaking dare
Kim Taehyung.

Oh I will, I can
tell my brother
anything ;)

Anyway, the reason why
I got your number from him
is so we could discuss our
project. Its Saturday tomorrow
and you're coming to the house.
Meet me at the park in 7.

Really? The Kim Taesnake
is inviting me to his house?

Just say yes, Joon
forced me to. Now
agree before I change
my mind.