III

"Aehye, why the actual fuck would you go follow this Kim Taehyung guy?" Jimin asked me, dumfounded.

"Oh come on Jimin, lets just do something different for once, you know how curious I get," I reply and he yanks the hood of my precious blue hoodie.

"Nu-uh you ass, get your nosy fart-smelling ass back here! Give him privacy for once! Jeez!" Jimin exclaimed.

"What's so wrong about him?" I ask the raven-haired boy.

"You never listen don't you? I get weird chills when I look at him," Jimin claims.

"So what? As if he's an abnormal kid," I roll my eyes.

"Aehye, your cousin is literally a detective! And here you are being such a careless klutz to the fact you wanna know more about this... this Teehee guy," Jimin scolded like some old man.

"Seriously Jimin, even though he's  that weird, I aspire to be as smart as him," I say before turning my heel to the cafeteria.

"And besides, why the frick would he be weird? He's  just a lonely guy," I reply as we head back.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Have you gotten clues, Mr. Kim?" The officer asks as Seokjin kneels down to check on the blood splattered around.

They were infront of the club, which was now empty

"I have already sent DNA scannings, but they say it is unknown," he replied and the officer massages his temples.

"This is outrageous! It can't be an animal! The victim was literally bleeding from his mouth and nose, and he has no injuries!" The officer exclaimed.

"Perhaps it may be a supernatural being?" Seokjin replied and the officer shook his head.

"Nonsense! I have never seen such stupid cases like that!" The officer replied but Seokjin tilted his head to the side.

"Mingyu, I know its stupid. But no one would die from a nosebleed, its impossible. But what you saw was real, the kid was literally in a bloodbath, his lungs were crushed  like a car ran over him!" Seokjin retorted.

"Another thing, a car wouldn't fit in such a narrow alley like this, I'm thinking someone choked him to death," the so-called police, Mingyu clicked his tongue.

"Choke him? No fingerprints were scanned in his body, I think he just has a natural death or something, and we'll close this case," Seokjin concluded as he stood up.

"We can't just close this Seokjin, the victim's mother is crying and she'll sue us if we don't find out soon," Mingyu reasoned.

"Is that all you're thinking about? Think about the public, Mingyu! The reporters are gonna start doing some stupid rumors, and we don't have evidence to conclude this as murder! Lets just conclude this as a suicide case since he is untouched," Seokjin replied before walking past Mingyu.

"Call Namjoon and tell him to stop, he's gonna be a wreck," Jin continued.

AEHYE POV

"You're coming home late again?!" I said whilst holding my tray, trying to balance the phone between my shoulder and left cheek.

"Sorry Aeby, I have to go overtime. Just microwave the kimchi, that won't hurt," Seokjin said.

"Seokjin! Its not safe and don't you dare call me with that old nickname again!" I replied and I heard him chuckle.

"Aigoo, why Aeby? Your parents used to call you that!" He giggled through the phone and I cringed.

"I'm cringing stop, I have to go. Just be quick, I don't want you to end up like last time," I shrugged.

"I'll be fine, its been awhile I got overtime today, see you tonight," he said and I ended the phone call,

"Who was that?" Jimin asked as we plopped our trays down on the table.

"Jin, he's planning to overtime his work again," I sighed as I slid my phone in my backpocket.

"Your cousin is really something you know, he's like a daddy, mind if I have him for a night?" he says dreamily before cupping both of his cheeks.

"Stop acting gay when you aren't even gay," I rolled my eyes before picking up my chopsticks.

"I admire your cousin and I aspire to be as amazing as him, Aeby, all the girls practically beg to have him in their bed," he smirks and I swat his shoulder.

"Shut up or I'll tell Seokjin you're acting like a big fat gay over him," I shot back.

"It ain't real though. I'm joking, guys ain't my thing Aeby," he says and I groan.

"Stop calling me that!"

-

After school, I ran home and locked the door, beads of sweat formed on my forehead, while catching my breath.

I ran a hand to my face as my heartbeat started to quicken.

---
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Pls vote •^•

I dunno whats wrong with me lol my writing skills are trash lmao