explanation

MAIN IDEA/LESSON

Basically, I just want to say that your past doesn't need you. Your future does. Your past doesn't define you, it molds you into a better person. Your past mistakes are what makes you into an imperfect and strong human with flaws and imperfections, but hey. Aren't we all? Our imperfections and flaws define us as a beautiful human being.

Your past mistakes are the reason why you have gone so far, made it this far! I'm so proud of you! <3

We all suffer lots of things in life. But that's what makes into a better person. Hang in there! These troubles and challenges in your life? They're all gonna pay off soon! You'll make it! I'm here for you and you will be successful! You see, challenges in life are what strives you to be stronger, you will get tired, but life isn't perfect. We're not perfect. We're all trying to be a better person, and we will be. Without those challenges, won't we be not happy with the success we achieved?

I also want to add that we should start to do what is right. Even when it's risky, even if it's going to cost us a lot that we can't afford. We must start doing right things (without a pocketwatch of course :p). No one tells you what to do in life, it depends on you if you want to turn the world into a better place. Everything starts from you. The future depends on us, and you!

We all make mistakes. And when we go back to it we should learn to embrace ourselves; we should accept our past self for who we are. Because the past is what makes us who we really are. Our past is all in the back now, and it's what makes us stronger, it gives us a purpose why we need to live in a world like this.

So, if you're still regretting about your past decisions, then let me tell you this, it what defines you into a better person.

There are times when time runs out a lot, and everything is too late. So I want you to spread the word, I want you to live the life you are proud of. You are a person that is beautiful, you deserve to be loved :)

Also, the acts (act one, two, and three) also have life lessons! Go back to the chapters and observe them! ^^ I want you to take a good guess :)

STORY:

For once, I wanted a book that's fantasy. Like LITERAL fantasy lmao. Something that is totally different to my books like Creation and Dr. Jagiya. I wanted something that has my mark, you know?

Some scenes were inspired by Goblin! (Bc my papi Lee Dong Wook is there don't ask).

So it all starts with Tae being cursed because he did something so sinful against the Almighty. Which turned him into something horrible (note that he died during the Silla Dynasty) and all the events followed as him being a cursed sinner. A woman was destined to save him by turning back time to the past and erasing all his mistakes, but they have to forget each other at the end.

This was inspired by 2! 3! (Why they are both 23) is because I believe that 2!3! Is like a moving up song (and is my fave song). So  I believe 23 is an age where you start to change, you start to get out of that dark side you've always been in. And I think it's the perfect age for Aehye when she saves Taehyung.

About the pocketwatch, it symbolizes time. Of course. Time is the enemy for everyone, but it is so precious. So we should cherish it, we should be thankful we atleast have time.

Also, do you notice how you cannot predict the future but you can predict the past? I wanted this story to be different, something that connects the past with the characters rather than the future that awaits them! :)

ADDITIONALS

Aehye- you

Taehyung- past mistakes

Jimin-support, mental health, or happiness that betrays you

Soobin- regret

Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi- support

TDHS IS AN OPEN ENDING:

1. Aehye dies and meets Taehyung

2. Everything was an illusion (only the part where they meet each other)

So yep, as always... you decide! ^^

And always remember, take care of yourself and I love you!❤