L

"Why would I tell you my name?" He asked me as we spun around each other, our eyes glued to each other.

"I won't tell anybody, promise," I replied, looking at him as he held my hand in his.

"I don't trust any person who I just met tonight," he spoke as he let go of my hand, placing it on his side.

"Let me guess....

...Kim Taehyung? Right?"

At this point, I'm not surprised.

But the question is, why is he here?

Wasn't he back in the Silla Dynasty?

"How did you know my name?" He asked me, a smirk curled on his face as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"I don't know, just a guess, I guess," I smiled back at him and he grinned before taking a glass of champagne from the busy waiter who was passing through the buzz of dancing people.

"You're.... quite interesting, not a single person ever knows my name," Taehyung smirks, as he takes a sip from his glass, his hand creeping in his pocket before looking down on the floor.

"Maybe because I'm a good guesser," I smile at him and he chuckles.

"But it is a good guess, very interesting for a woman I just met. What are you?" He asks me.

"What's interesting is that you're here, and you don't need to know me, I'm a human," I fire back and Tae diverts his stare at me before lips turned into a small pout.

"I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for a wrong person, we've clearly never met before," he says and I bite my lip before looking back at him.

"Oh, and what's your name? Since you know mine," he says as he looks at me.

"Jeong Serang," I reply and he give me a small smile before putting his wineglass down.

"I must say, you're a really... how can I put this? Pretty and curious," he spoke before looking at me.

"Pretty, gorgeous, beautiful, lovely," he smirks and I stand back from him with a confused stare.

"What are you implying, Mr. Kim?" I ask him and gave him a smug look and he looks back at me through his eye mask, black sequins and gems peppered on them so they would shine under the huge chandelier.

"Oh, nothing. Ms. Jeong," he replied and he approached me slowly before placing his arm out, tracing my hair before taking it and tucking it behind my ear.

"Are you a flirt?" I ask him and he chuckles silently before looking into my eyes.

"I'm not, I'm clearly not," Taehyung smiles as he looks at me.

"You seem like one," I smirk at him and he licks his lips before staring at me.

"Do you want me to prove it to you?"

-

Taehyung placed his lips on mine as he sucked on my bottom lip, pushing me backwards as he grabs my shoulders, deepening the kiss as he pushes the door open and throws me on the bed, my lower body was flat and I looked at him who gave me a dark stare.

He starts to approach me slowly, closing the door and turning the lock with a slow click, before raising his arms and placing them on either side of my head, his eyes holding passion.

And lust.

"I want to touch this body, may I?" He asks as he scans my body while licking his lips, his forehead and hair glistening with sweat.

I stare at his hooded eyes before nodding and he gives me a grin before taking his black jacket off and throwing it across the room, he was only left in his black button-up, he slides his mask off with his long fingers before letting it fall to the ground.

"I'm going to start to kissing you all over Serang, you're too... irresistable," he smiles before lowering his head and placing his arms back on either side of my head, peppering my neck with small kisses before sucking on it, my eyes shut close as this new feeling and sensation starts to rush in my veins, my hands tightening into fists.

I felt him make a mark below my earlobe, and he starts to place wet kisses on my collarbone, his hand started to place itself on my white eye mask before sliding it off and throwing it on the floor.

"I can finally see you without that pesky mask of yours," he whispers under his breath, his lips red and swollen before planting them on mine, he sucks on my bottom lip harshly before making his arm makes it's way to my clothed right breast and he massages it slowly before staring at me.

"Does this make you feel good? Huh love?" He asks me before squeezing it a bit, his eyes bearing passionate and lustful stares.

I couldn't deny the heat in my body started to rise, the atmosphere of the bedroom seemed stuffier and hotter and I let out small pants and whimpers before taking his free hand and intertwining it with mine. My lower region getting a bit... different.

And I can't believe I'm doing this.

"You seem like you're enjoying it," he beams and he lets go of my boob, placing his delicate fingers on his buttons before releasing them from each other, his chest which glistened with sweat was prominent and his abs were revealed as he drops his button-up on the floor before licking his lips and brushing his dark hair back. He gets on the bed before running his fingers on the outline of my sleeveless top that was attached to my dress.

"You want to get wrecked tonight?

....because I'll make you a bad sinner."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote for ze holy water 🕆

Before y'all come at me I just wanna say i'm virgin so I dunno wat ppl do (go to pornhub plz)

Anyways, grab your Bibles and holy water, y'all unholy -_-