LV

☆-If Aehye never went back to this period of time.

(Note that Jeong Serang and Jang Aehye are different here now, since Aehye wasn't here)

~▪°▪°▪°▪~

THIRD PERSON POV

-Back in 1953-

BANG!

Taehyung ran up the stairs as he heard numerous shouts, his

Taehyung ran up the stairs, his chest heaving up and down as beads of sweat formed on his forehead, he took two steps at a time, hearing the numerous shouts of people following behind him.

He swings the door to the rooftop open, running towards the edge of the building as his chest rose up and down, looking at the empty and starless night, the only thing that was illuminating the dim city were the windows from different buildings.

"Stop right there, you thief!" The chief cop said, running after Taehyung as they swung the door open and ran after him, aiming the gun at him.

The chief cop, Jinsook stood infront of the crowd of cops, aiming the gun at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jinsook, brows furrowed as he did so. He looked at the crowd while bringing the painting to his chest, looking at the people who were running towards him with guns aimed at him.

"Put the painting down Kim Taehyung, we won't hurt you," an unfamiliar voice spoke and Taehyung looked to the direction to where that voice came from.

There was a woman. She wore a white dress and heels, and he concluded that she might have spied at him in the party.

Then, the officers' eyes widened.

Infront of their eyes, was a gun.

And it was aimed at them as they looked at Taehyung, who just pulled it out of his pocket.

"I'll shoot if you shoot," Taehyung spoke as he aimed the gun back at the crowd of police officers.

Bang!

Taehyung's eyes widened as he moved to the side, the bullet right at the corner of his eye as he did so.

He moved to the side swiftly, just an inch away from being pierced by the bullet. He turned before pulling the trigger.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bullets came flying towards the opposite side, and each figure collapsed slowly, one by one as they fell on the floor, a bullet in each other their bodies.

Including Officer Jinsook.

Suddenly, Taehyung's body moved backward as his eyes slowly closed, a not-so-unbearable pain present on his right chest as he squinted his eyes.

And he fell of the building.

The bullet pierced through him, and it was that woman's gun, who fired at him before she could collapse on the floor.