I

DO NOT SPOIL OR YOU WILL BE MUTED

THIRD PERSON POV

"Breaking news! Death has taken place in the alleys of Myeongdong, a 17-year old male whose corpse was found near All Night Club, police has searched the area for evidences but none has been found yet, stay tuned for updates," the reporter said from the flat screen television.

"So, the case was true?" Namjoon gasped upon seeing the news flash on the flat screen television.

"Apparently, it was found out last night at 4 AM. I got called by the Violent Crimes Unit this morning to report to the office immediately at 7," Seokjin replied as he faced the younger, a coffee in his hand as he glances at the screen.

Suddenly, Namjoon's phone rang, in which he jumped upon seeing the caller ID.

"Hello sir!" Namjoon practically squeaked upon hearing his chief.

"Namjoon, please report in twenty minutes, we will need you to scan the possible evidences, police are still searching the area," a voice booms in his ears.

"Yes sir! Will do sir!" He replied before he heard a long beep.

He placed his phone in his pocket, pressing his lips into a thin line, he turns to Seokjin.

"Aren't you supposed to wake your cousin up? She'll be late for university," Namjoon says before Seokjin's eyes widen.

"Shit, that lazy mosquito! She missed the alarm!" Seokjin grumbled before taking the stairs by going two steps at once, running to a bedroom.

"Yah! Its time to wake up! Class starts in thirty minutes!" Seokjin practically screamed as he thrashed the pillow beside her, slamming it on her head.

"Shut your fricking lid, Sockjeans," she mumbled as she turned her back on him.

"For feck's sake, isn't Jimin gonna pick you up?" Jin groaned and the body beside him shuffled.

"Oh no! I almost forgot! Stupid me!" She cussed before jumping out of bed, yanking the towel from the rack behind her door before shutting the bathroom door closed.

"I hear a honk! I'll tell Jimin to-," Seokjin lied, trying to tease his cousin.

"Kim Seokjin how 'bout you throw yourself away?!" The voice echoed and Jin cracked a sly smile before exiting the room.

-

Aehye ran downstairs, jumping on one foot as she slipped her sneaker on before running to the dining room to meet Seokjin.

"I made bibimbap," he said shortly before taking the brown down coat from the coatrack.

"Hey Namjoon-ssi, haven't seen you in a while," Aehye says as she grabs a bite of the bibimbap, savouring the taste.

"I stopped by to confirm if the news was real," Namjoon replied before sipping his latté.

"What news?" She asks, putting her chopsticks down.

"There's a new case and we have to go, don't forget to lock the door, squirt," Jin narrowed his eyes.

"Sure, pig-snot," Aehye rolled her eyes and Seokjin chuckled.

"Oh, and here's the allowance, spend it wisely," he said before exiting the door with Namjoon.

Aehye takes the envelope of cash and places it inside her purse, rolling her eyes as she places her chin on her palm, shoving the remains of rice in her mouth.

Its gonna be a 100,000 won again. I can feel it. But I'm not asking for more though.

Her mind is clouded with those thoughts and a beep interrupts her daydream, shifting towards the window, a black Honda pulled up infront of the house.

She chugs down the glass of orange juice and yanks her school bag and jacket before heading outside to meet Jimin.

The driver's door was opened, and out stepped this ridiculously handsome man in an olive sweater and black jeans. He ran his fingers on his silky black hair and Aehye eyes him, narrowing her eyes.

"You dyed your hair again? You'll be bald in no time, keep up the good work," she smiled at him and he pouts, crossing his arms together.

"This was only the fourth time! My blonde hair was fading and I look like a grandpa, so I dyed it black," Jimin replied before opening the car door for the girl, gesturing her with his arm.

"Get in, we'll be late and the professor will be a wreck when he hears his students being late again," he continued and Aehye just enters the passenger seat, he shuts it closed before jogging to the driver's seat.

He enters the driver's seat and starts the engine, finally pulling the car out of the driveway and onto the road.

Jimin slipped on his sunglasses before turning the radio on, expecting some good music to play.

"The cause of the case might be a natural death or an internal bleeding. The victim has blood leaking from his head and neck, but no bullets were pierced through him and no cuts were performed. It may be the work of human hands,"

"Another mysterious case huh? Its the 3rd one this month," Jimin mumbled and I turned towards him.

"Yeah, Seokjin and Namjoon are working on it right now," I replied and Jimin raised a brow.

"Namjoon? Doesn't he live across from you guys? Why did he visit?" Jimin asked.

"He just wanted to talk to Seokjin about the matter," I replied.

We entered the university gates when suddenly...

SCRREEEEEEECHHH!

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'll shave your eyebrows.

Lol I'm bacc with a book mehehe