XC

(Play [ BTS- Blue & Grey] )

AEHYE POV

My eyes widened as a sudden weight enveloped me, and I closed my eyes as I felt a pair of arms around me, as if I was home again, as if everything felt right.

I was slowly dragged into the river, my eyes slowly closing. And my chin was rested on the shoulder of another's before being dragged down.

My eyes slowly opened, and my eyes widened as I saw clusters of black feathers around us, and my faded hands automatically slid through this person's back.

"Sorry," a deep voice said and I looked at the person that was centimeters away from my face.

His face was leaned on mine, as we were both in the air. Above the Sanzu River and he looked at me, his eyes filled with something I couldn't decipher.

I slowly parted from the shoulder of that person. And my eyes looked at the man that jumped off the bridge, and he grins at me sadly before closing the small gap between our faces, his forehead resting against mine.

"I don't want to tell you my name, you know why?" He said softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me discreetly.

"Because I don't want you to forget my name as soon as I say it. I want you to remember my name forever, I want you to keep my name close in your heart, because I hate being forgotten so easily," he whispered under his breath.

"So, you'll keep your name to yourself? Why? I can remember your touch, the scent you left on me, the love that you gave me," I replied as he looked up to me.

"Why? Do names have to be so important? It simply just gives a label to a person. True love comes from feelings, the way how we're attached to someone, the memories that instantly come to you, the moments you've spent with someone," he explains and I look at him in the eye.

"I remember.... that I did what I had to do for someone.... someone important to me. I remember being there in times when he needed trouble," I said and he sighed softly before looking at me lovingly.

"Will you still love me then? Even if I'm not by your side?" He asked and my eyes slowly closed before leaning my head on his chest.

"I'll wait for you, I'm sure of it! I will if the world wants me to," I said and he smiled before looking at me.

"Will you still love me, even if I did lots of wrong stuff? Even if I made something bad? Even if you don't even know my name?" He asks as he looks at me.

"You know if you're in love, you'll forget that person's bad deeds, all his sins, because love doesn't measure to that extent, love measures how deep you've fallen for their flaws, their actions, and their personality," I said and he chuckled softly.

"Idiot, you should find a man that's human. Someone who you can love freely, someone you can remember," he said and I looked at him.

"I want it to be... you," I said as I looked back at his brown eyes.

"I don't care if the world is so cruel to both of us! I'll wait for you, I don't want to forget you, I want to be with you...," I continued and he hugges me tighter.

"Promise me.... when you grow more beautiful, more matured, more successful, that you'll be happier," he said as he looked at me, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Please... I won't regret anything, I won't regret being cursed... if you're happy," he whispered as he caressed my cheek with his fingers.

"I don't regret meeting you, smiling with you, laughing with you, loving you. It's better than not meeting you at all," he said as he looked at me.