XVIII

"T-tae, s-stop.. ah..,"

"I'm gonna-"

"S-stop it.."

"Fuck, this is good."

My eyes widened as he kept inching at my face and my instincts made me raise my hand, enclose it into a fist and...

....I punch his balls.

Hard.

Seokjin always told me to "punch a guy in the balls, slap them with the Bible, pour holy water on their faces, and make them kneel before the Lord" if he tries to touch me without permission.

"Ow! My precious Tata!" He screams as he snaps his face away from me, falling off the couch and splatting himself on the floor.

"Tata?" I reply.

"That's my dick's name," he groans as he cups his balls, massaging them.

"You have a dick?!" I exclaim at him.

"Dumbass," he grits out as he tries to lift his head off the ground.

Who knew guys named their dicks.

"Try that again and I'll turn your Tata into Titi," I narrow my eyes at him as I cross my arms, leaning against the couch as I stare at his disarray figure, slumping on the carpet as he holds his precious balls.

"Everything is so dizzy now, I feel like my whole dick ran away," he moans as he tries to stand up, still holding onto his balls.

"Sorry not sorry you're a pervert," I shot back and he gives me a sour glare as he sits himself beside me again, throwing his head back as he massages his lower region.

Oh my virgin eyes.

"You're seriously gonna massage your balls... infront of my salad?" I ask him and he gives me a painful grin.

"Tell me you like that baby, I can see it," he grins as he looks at me.

"I'm not your baby and I'm not liking it," I roll my eyes as I lean towards the laptop and delete all the PornHub ads, opening the powerpoint slides and typing in the title.

HISTORY OF LAW AND POLITICAL SCIENCE

3RD YEAR LAW

Presentation by: Kim Taehyung and Jang Aehye of Class A

"Now, what do we do as an introduction?" I ask him and he stops massagaing his deceased balls, leaning towards the computer while running a hand in his dark hair.

"Well, as you can see, we need to something that would garner attention from them, especially Ms. Pyo," Taehyung replies as he rubs his chin with his hand bringing his other hand to the keyboard.

Taehyung starts typing everything in like the speed of light. And my eyes widened at how this guy can think of what he can type next word after word as he types about the topic and the specific dates and locations about law.

"H-how are you already in the second slide without a book as a reference?" I ask, my jaw hanging.

"Why do you think everyone calls me a freaking Google?" He rolls his eyes as he glances at me, then he faces the powerpoint and types in the words he was imagining about.

I nod slowly. Well, I didn't mean it literally.

TAEHYUNG POV

The only sound imvading the huge living room was the ticks and tacks of my fingers hitting the different keys on my keyboard.

It was super silent and I sighed deeply as I stretched my back muscles, doing a few arm exercises at the process.

Hmm, its unusual today. That brat didn't annoy me as usual.

I checked the time on the wall clock above the television and my jaw hung as I read the time.

2:47 PM?!

I swiftly looked to my right to find a snuggled up figure, head on the arm of the couch as its breath was steady, eyes closed hair sprawled all over the place.

She really had to fall asleep.

I groan as I look at the screen before saving the file, exiting the tab before shutting it down. I close the laptop and stood up on my feet, walking towards the sleeping girl.

I sigh as I look at her tired form.

"Hey, wake up," I say as I tap her shoulder.

Should I let her sleep here for a bit?

After having a minature fight with my mind I exhale before placing my arm around her back and the other behind her legs, lifting her up quickly.

She rests her head on my chest as she goes back to her slumber and I nod to myself, looki at her as if she was a baby before walking towards the stairs and stepping on one step, before going to the other step above it.

As I walk upstairs, I push a random bedroom open and I kick it close. I drag myself towards the bed before throwing her into the cushions.

"Ah!" I scream as I felt something soft brush against my hand.

I pant as I place my other hand to cover my stinging hand, hissing at the impact as I close my eyes shut, the pain starting to spread within me.

I slowly open my eyes, my sight glued to the dark red and blots and purple bruises on my hand, it was like I was burned by something.

I quickly divert my stare at her.

Or someone.

Then I realised,

Jang Aehye,

Just who are you?

I blink before staring at her sleeping body, and that's where I start unzipping my hoodie and throwing it to the other side of the room before ruffling my hair while approaching her.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mingyu! Mingyu!" Jinyoung's voice echoes down the halls as he rushes towards his desk which was farther down the hall.

"What, Jinyoung?" Mingyu responded, an eyebrow arched as he looked at the older one infront of him, face stoic and sweaty.

"Mingyu! Get your walkie talkie and call the troop!" Jinyoung breathes out since he had no air in his lungs.

"Okay! Okay! What's this all about? I thought you were investigating on the new case!" Mingyu says as he trails behind Jinyoung who was scurrying around the station.

"Come with me,

.....and don't forget to bring a gun."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote so your online classes won't stess the fuck out of you anymore.

Oop we got a sexy Park Jinyoung being a hot police officer.

Some are asking if there are dad's notes here,

Well my dad told me that he would like to read the book first and I was like,

"HAhA rip me yOu wOUlDn'T wAnT to KnOw."

And also, I made Aehye a virgin here because dO yOu tHinK sEokJin wOuld aPpRoVe lEttIng hEr bAng wIth a GuY-