XX

I gasped as I turned my body and I raised my hand in an instinct, ready to slap the living lights out of the bitch who dared to touch me.

My eyes widened when my raised hand was pulled and I was tugged into a something hard.

"Your... hand," the voice said.

I squinted my eyes, taking a look at his face before tugging my hand away from the figure.

"What about my hand?" I asked him, furrowing my brows.

"You almost touched Tata there," he narrowed his eyes as he placed his hands inside his sweatpants pockets.

He was now wearing a navy blue hoodie and some Puma slippers.

"Stop calling your dick Tata, it's so weird, and why are you here?" I asked him as he just stood there, a silence dancing between us.

"I came to give you your porn-infested laptop, no need to thank me your Majesty," Taehyung rolled his eyes as he gave the laptop to me with both of his hands.

Oh yes, the laptop.

But at the same time, I remembered Taehyung wiping his dick-infected hands on the keyboard so I might as well clean that later.

"Oh, thanks," I say as I take the laptop away from him.

I mean, what am I supposed to say, "I'm sorry I touched your small balls?"

Then, as I was about to recieve the laptop from Taehyung, our fingers brushed, sending a chill through my spine.

Taehyung's hands widen as he jerks his hands back, shoving the laptop into my chest.

He crosses his arms immediately, and he looks at me, his eyes painted with pain.

"Taehyung, are you alright?" I ask him since I didn't even remember kicking him in the balls as of now.

"I-I'm okay, just don't get your stuff lost again. If you do I'm... never gonna return them ever again!" He grumbles as he looks at me, tightening his arms that were around his chest.

"Like I'm going to do that again, I was in a hurry because it's- 4:45 oh shit! Sockjeans is gonna kill me!" I exclaim as I look at the time on my wristwatch.

I turn my heel before running out of the neighborhood, I decided to sneak a glance back at Taehyung before I couldn't see the alley completely but it turns out he was gone.

I slump my shoulders and my lips formed into a straight line before running to the direction to where my house is.

-

I panted heavily as I walked towards the house gates, I placed the keycode in before entering the house quietly.

I did a slight tiptoe as I made my way towards the house. I peeked through the window which had a curtain, and there was a small gap. I groaned lightly as the light was switched on from the inside, indicating my cousin is home.

I kept peeking inside, looking for any sign of Seokjin. And I was waiting for the coast to be clear so I could run to my bedroom and hide from Seokjin's nags.

Then, I heard a rustle.

My eyes widened, removing my gaze from the window and onto the almost-dark place I was which was the front yard. I looked around, the sky was orange and violet mixed with pink.  And the grass, which was always mowed by Seokjin was shimmering in our frontyard, and there were some bonsai trees and bushes too.

My eyes narrowed as I looked around my surroundings, every cell in my body aware as I waited for another sound or crack.

But then, my eyes squinted closed as an immense pain sent alarms all over my body.

-

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I whined as the pain from my ear was getting more and more painful. Seokjin pulled my ear harder, a sour glare painted on his face.

"So! Had a fun time snooping like a stalker? I know I'm handsome but you can just knock! I'm not a monster!" He nagged as he pushed me to the couch, releasing my ear in the process as I plop my whole body down.

He crossed his arms over his chest which was covered with a white turtleneck sweater. His eyes were filled with sassy father mode as he looked at me like how a parent looks at a disobedient child.

"Now! Tell me why it's 5 PM and you just arrived?" He asked demandingly.

"I had a... project? I'm in university and there's always a whole ton of shit they give us," I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"You had me worried! You weren't picking up my calls! If you were planning to come home late you should've atleast texted me! What if you got humped by his horny brother?!" He exclaimed.

"Says the one who has porn in my laptop!" I fired back.

It was his turn to get flustered. His cheeks stained in a light red as it reached his ears and neck.

"Porn? Since when-"

"Yes, the profile was Kim Seokjin on PornHub!" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Well it was for a purpose!" He sassed out as he placed his hand on his waist.

"Yeah sure, a needy purpose," I roll my eyes at him and he flushes red even more. At this point, he was a tomato.

"Guys have needs too, and it's you we're talking about, the one who came home late," he said as he gave me his small pout.

"Seokjin, I was in Namjoon's house, you trust your bestfriend, right?" I replied to him.

"Point taken, but don't scare me like that, since the investigation team is turning crazy," Seokjin frets as he looks at the wall clock placed just above the ceiling.

"Shoot, the clock isn't functioning well again," he says under his breath as he approached it and went on his tiptoes, taking the clock in his arms as he examines it.

He glances at me before placing the wall clock on the coffee table.

"I just put batteries in this thing yesterday, why is it still not working?" He muttered.

Meanwhile, I was sitting on the couch, facing the carpet as I fiddled with my fingers, waiting for Seokjin to finish his complaints on the clock.

"Aehye, you're gonna have to bring this to the nearby clock shop that opens in Sundays around the corner at Itaewon, okay?" He tells me as he gives me the clock.

I nod slowly, opening my mouth to give him a reply like, yeah sure, only if you let me hang out with Jimin.

But then, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it, stay here," he tells me and he walks to the front door, taking the doorknob and twisting it before opening it wide.

Since there was a small wall seperating the living room and the hallway to the front door, I couldn't see who Seokjin opened the door to.

Then I heard some weird and unusual voices.

To my curiosity, I stood up and headed towards the front door.

And I stopped on my tracks when I saw what was happening.

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or you won't see these full shirtless pics of Taehyung 🙃

Anyway, if some people be asking

"wHy iS sEokJin sO oVErpRoTecTive oVer aEhYe? SHe'S a uNIvErSiTy sTudEnt fOr peTE's sAke."

Welp, did you ever know how attached Seokjin can actually be since he raised Aehye since she was a kid? Let that sink in.