XIII

"Soobin, Choi Soobin?" Ms. Pyo repeated and he hummed back as a response.

"Alright Yeonjun, I hope you can work by yourself for today. And you can go to Soobin's house after school," she smiled at the boy before putting the attendance book.

"To your partners," Ms. Pyo announced and everyone nodded, walking to their pairs.

I slowly got up from my seat and took out my books, heading towards this guy I despised, Kim Taehyung.

He had his back towards me as he scribbled something on a piece of paper, his left hand was wrapped in a bandage and his right hand was gripping on a pencil.

"Taehyung?" I asked the man, nicely.

Me and him aren't in good terms.

"What," he replied, not bothering to spare me a glance.

"We have to discuss for our project coming soon," I told him and he shoots me a glare before rolling his eyes.

"Fine, don't touch me," he growls.

"And who the fuck said I'm gonna touch you?" I shot back as I sat down on a chair beside him, scooting my way closer to him.

"Now, since you're like a damn Google, help me out would ya?" I ask him and he snorts as he places his bandaged palm on his cheek, leaning against the table with a eyebrow raised cockily.

"Help.... you? Oh please, remember the last time I did? I almost got arrested!" He retorted, looking at me like I'm some kind of joke.

"Yah, listen! My fault you were trying to I don't know, vandalize  the shop like it'll be okay," I roll my eyes, still keeping up with the bicker I have with this guy.

"You two! Can you both stop bickering and focus on your project?" Ms. Pyo asked and I looked at Taehyung before giving him a knowing look.

Taehyung just stares as if he's not the no.1 guy to ever score a freaking 100 in every subject.

I place my books and other school supplies on my desk and I continue to sit beside him. Then, he suddenly takes his seat and scoots away from me.

"Why are you seriously maintaining a distance? I'm not a freaking virus," I retort.

"I would mind any girl to sit beside me, but you're just not bearable, and yes. You're a virus," he shot back and I scoff as I roll my eyes.

"Like the girl would like to sit beside you," I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He tsks as he takes a notebook from my stack, and opens it. He hides his face as he snoops inside my notes and reads them as if he was engrossed in a comic book.

"So... what are we gonna do? And also, I remembered this was a History presentation," I groan as I then bury my face in my hands.

I hated History. a lot. I would fail in a test and when I'm not I might be hanging on a thread on the passing score.

"Namjoon...," he suddenly trails off.

What? Since when-

"Kim Namjoon, hart hart~," he hums as he reads what was inside the notebook.

Wait.... wait.. oh shit! 

I flush red as a hue of red covers my cheeks and neck. I exhale deeply, mentally cursing myself as I facepalm, heat bubbling in my heart. 

Oh Lord please don't tell me....

"Kim Namjoon... my feelings for you are-," he reads aloud and my eyes widen as I snatch the notebook from him, giving him a sour glare as I keep myself from choking him and burying him alive on the spot.