XXXI

"What in the world of chaos is going on here?"

A booming voice surrounded the already noisy household. My eyes widened and all our heads turned to where the direction of the voice came from.

My eyes landed on a man who was wearing a hanbok, his hair was wrapped in a manbun and he gave me a confused stare before looking at Seojoon and Hyung Sik.

"Woo-shik! We can explain!" Seojoon said with widened eyes, patting the head of the unconscious Taehyung.

"Okay, explain to me why is Taehyung... dead? And why is Hyung Sik talking to a flower pot about sexual reproduction between penguins, and why is there a random woman here, did you hook up again?" this man named Woo-shik asked as he eyed each one of us.

"Oh nonono! Taehyungie isn't dead! Seojun sma-," Hyung Shik began but he was cut off by the daggering stares coming from the latter.

"Smasturbated," Hyung Sik winked and Seojoon groaned, probably planning to bury Hyung Sik in a deserted place in Goguryeo.

"Masturbated? Wait! Seojoon masturbated Taehyung?" Woo-shik said, squinting his eyes as a question mark formed above his head.

"No! Why would I masturbate Taehyung?!" Seojoon exclaimed as he glared at Hyung Sik.

"I mean, we saw him bathe once. His dick was huge and seeing it makes me droo-," Hyung Sik swooned and Woo-shik rolled his eyes.

"Maybe you wanna suck Taehyung," he sassed before looking at Seojoon.

"And you! Stop giving Hyung Sik some weird mating signals!"

"They aren't mating signals!"

"Sign language then?"

"No! It's the way of the rooster!"

"Rooster? What are you gonna do? Cock-a-doodle-doo with that small dick?"

"Small dick? How dare you!"

"No wonder no woman hits on you."

"Because my dick is too big for them," Seojoon said confidently.

"You're lying, let me see."

"I'll let you see my huge dick. But you'll need to see the stars first."

"Excuse me? My dick is BIGGER."

"Yeah sure and I'm Taehyung's sperm cells and the King's wife."

"You're bringing Tae in this?"

"You're bringing Tae out of this?"

"In!"

"Out!'

"In!"

"Out!"

"In!"

"Out!"

"And I thought y'all are talking about fitting your dicks in a small pussyhole," Hyung Sik spat whilst rolling his eyes, raising his head towards the two bickering men.

"You guys don't have girls, so stop arguing like you have pussies," he snorts.

"Have you guys not acknowledged a woman is here?" Hyung Sik continues before having an intense conversation with the flower pot.

"Uh... no?"

"Can you both stop fighting? You both have small dicks and if you don't stop talking I will pull them to the river and replace them with vaginas," I threaten them, and they look at me. Finally noticing that I was here all along.