XII

I walked inside the house, my eyes getting weary from all the drama I have experienced. And also because schoolworks have been piling on my back has been leaving me breathless.

I walked inside the house and turned on the lights whilst closing the door, making sure I locked it.

I yawned as I stepped up the stairs and I pushed my bedroom door open. I placed my bag on the floor and kneeled down, zipping it open and taking the black feather out.

It was as big as Seokjin's hand. It looked like one of those feathers used to write. I walked towards the moonlight shining on my window to take a better look since it was nighttime.

As I approached the window to take a good look at it, my eyes caught something else.

My eyes widened as I looked at what was behind the feather.

Well, it was behind the window too.

There was a figure of a man. He was dressed in black and his face was hidden by a hoodie. He was facing sideways with his knees brought to his chest.

And not to mention, he was sitting on top of the roof.

He was pretty slim too. Then suddenly, stood up from the rooftop and he was gazing at the city lights, I could only see his side profile.

Before I could see what he was going to do next, the door was knocking.

"Aehye-ssi?" A voice called out and I immediately turned my head towards the broad-shouldered man before me.

"Uhm, hi Seokjin," I smiled as I looked at him.

"I brought a takeout," he told me and I nodded as I walked down the stairs with him infront of me.

We both sat infront of each other at the dining room. A box of fried rice infront of each other's faces.

There was an awkward and thick atmosphere between me and my cousin. And it can only because:

I did something wrong

Or he did something wrong.

"Are you sure you're telling me everything?" He asked me, his mouth stuffed with rice.

"Of course I'm telling you! Don't you trust me?" I tell him and I pause as I take a meat dumpling from the box.

"I'm telling you, the body disappeared! I saw it with my own eyes," I say as I look at him.

He looks at me, swallowing his food before raising a brow. Tapping his chopsticks by the edge of the box.

"Autospy results are coming tomorrow after the death of the last victim, I need you to come to the police station for interrogation," he says before taking a dumpling.

"Fine, after school. I have to go to school," I tell him and he nods.

"Is your wound healing?" I ask as I gaze at his bandaged cheek.

"Its been what? Three days? Yeah," he answers as he eats.

"I'm also gonna clean your wound tomorrow night, I have to stop by rhe pharmacy first for some antibiotics," I tell him and he nods again.

-

It was already morning, I woke up, showered and slipped some clothes on before leaving the house, Seokjin left first again because he needed to check the autospy results.

I planned on walking to school because I knew Park Jimshit would be whining about me not having a car of my own.

I walked inside the school gates and walked to my class since I had a few minutes left until my teacher comes.

I reached my desk and plopped my butt down the seat, catching my breath as I took out some books from my bag and placing them on my desk.

BRRRIIIINNNNGGG!!!

"Good Morning class," Ms. Pyo said as she walked in the room as if on cue.

We mumbled back a small greeting and she nodded subtly before placing her things on the teacher's desk.

"Please go to your assigned pairs and discuss your project," Ms. Pyo said as she took out the attendance for today.

"Who's absent today?" Ms. Pyo asked the class as she checked on the attendance whilst glancing at our faces.

"I don't have my partner today Ms. Pyo," a voice said. We all turned our heads towards the person.

"And who is that?" She replied.

"Its Soobin ma'am, he didn't arrive today."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Peppa's coming at y'all with a knife.

Anyway, haven't updated in a while haha 👀

Go check out Creation, I update there often ^^