LXXVI

My eyes widened as I looked at the scene. A tear rolling down my cheek as I stare at the what was happening.

Is that Seokjin?

Was he not really my cousin?

But he just.... raised me?

"Why are you giving me this baby, mister?" Seokjin asked as he looked at the guy in a white shirt.

"This baby is really special... I want you to take care of her, and I want you to give her trust in you. You might be homeless, no food, just a child thrown in the side of the streets, but I want you to know good things are coming your way," the man smiles.

"The Almighty is with you."

Seokjin's pale and small face looks up to him, and his lips curved into a smile.

"I'll take care of her! What's her name?" Seokjin asked as he looked at him.

"Her name is Jang Aehye, I hope you open yourself to her as her cousin, don't tell her about the truth though," the man replied.

"It's a pretty name! But why me sir? Why not the other people with good homes?" Seokjin asked.

"You see, there are homes that aren't really homes itself, it can be a house but never a home, and you're the best home for her," the man said as he looked at him.

"Okay, I'll take care of her and love her!" Seokjin smiled and Hoseok nodded before turning his heel and slowly walking out of the alley.

He suddenly passed by me, his hands burrowed inside his pockets as he did so. He started walking away and I looked back at him before he could disappear.

"Who are you?" I asked suddenly as I looked at his back, and he suddenly stopped.

He slowly turned his body, and my eyes widened as I looked at the shiny golden locks of hair that was styled and permed under his cap, and his eyes suddenly turned from brown, to blue.

"You don't need to know me, Jang Aehye," he smiled as he slowly walked towards me.

"W-what? H-how did you know my name?" I asked him and he smiled softly.

"You're the future, looking at the past, I know you," he beamed as he looked at me.

"Don't come close, how did you know.... I'm not from here? How did you know I'm Jang Aehye? Why did you ask money from me?" I asked him as I took a step back.

"Aehye, there's nothing to be afraid. I know it's shocking to hear what you witnessed, I am one of Namjoon's friends and I know about your past and your future, I asked money from you because I orignally wanted to buy ramen with my own money, I just wanted to see if it was really you," the man said as he looked at me.

"Then, who are you...., what do you know about me? And my fate? What's my purpose?" I asked him.

"I am... Jung Hoseok. Your guardian, the person that watches over you, the angel that the Almighty ordered me to bend your fate," Hoseok replied as his eyes glowed blue.

"H-hoseok... Jung Hoseok," I exhaled deeply as I looked at him.

"Your fate and purpose? Is to save Taehyung," he spoke and my eyes widened.

"What... happened to Taehyung?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Taehyung is cursed. He might look young, but he has lived for a thousand years. He has been a man who has been punished by the Almighty for stealing His pocketwatch, the pocketwatch you have in your grasp right now. It controls the existence of everything. You are the only eligible one to touch it, and your goal is to break him free from all his mistakes. For you are the good deed that has come to his life," Hoseok said as he looked at me.

"Oh... okay.. I see," I said as I looked at him.

"If you have no questions, I'll be going now," Hoseok said as he smiled.

"Wait!" I said and he looked at me again.

"Thank you, Hoseok. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful home, a person I could trust, even if he isn't with me anymore," I smiled sadly as I looked at him.

"No problem, thank the Almighty, I'm just a servant doing what He has told me," Hoseok smiled and a sudden white smoke engulfed him, and my eyes widened as I saw a white dove fly to the air.

I mean, he is an angel.

The suddenly, I felt a sudden jolt in my body as I felt my legs withering, my head spinning as I felt my legs starting to wither like grains of sand, and I felt the cold wind caress my face and body as I tried to grope the air, but couldn't as I continued to wither like ashes.

END OF ACT THREE

~▪°▪°▪°▪~

I slowly opened my eyes, my tears rolling down my cheeks as I did so. I looked at the sun rays hitting my face as I slowly lifted my head off of the bed, my eyes shiftingg around as I let out a wide yawn. I looked at the blank wall as I reminisced all the things that angel has said to me.

Another tear rolled down my cheek, my mind churning as I remembered the time the young version of Seokjin was cradling me, a fragile baby in his arms. Even though he never knew me, never been related to me, never even seen me with my parents, he still loved me and cherished me like his own daughter.

And he's gone now.

I looked down the ground, and my eyes widened.

The pocketwatch, was starting to rust.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I throw potato at ur cute face :)

Anyway, a few more chapters left and I will post the spin-off (and more interesting since Namjoon's secrets are in there ;))! It will be much more mind-blowing than this one lol