XLIV

He pulled me by the shoulders, my body leaning in towards his as he tilts his head.

And closes the gap between both of us.

My eyes widened as I felt his soft lips on mine, and my brain was taking too long to process what was happening, my shoulders stayed stiff, and my eyes widened as I felt his nose booping against my cheek.

Then, a cold breeze of wind surrounded both of us as he parted our lips and his hood fell down, my jaw dropped as I felt my swollen lips part as I looked at his chest that was rising and falling.

Taehyung.

And my eyes widened even more I saw

Wings.

Yes, there were black and majestic behind himn spreading so high as he looked at me. And his eyes were glowing red as he stared at me, then he placed a hand on my shoulder,

Before pushing me aside.

I felt my body fall down completely, the rush of my body falling down and my eyes shutting closed as I let the familiar feeling of cold water surrounding my vision and body, letting my body sink deeper as a light flashed before my eyes.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Aehye-ssi!"

"Are you still there?"

"Aehye..."

"I'm sorry."

TAEHYUNG POV

"Don't touch her," I snarled at the man that was dressed in a white shirt and black pants.

"Why? And... you can see me? What would I do to an innocent woman like her?" The man replied, his smile getting wider as he slowly approaches me.

His face was covered in dark veins, his eyebags were replaced with dark lines and his lips turned dark and black as he approached me.

"You don't know what you're doing! Possessing someone isn't going to bring your normal life back!" I retorted as I looked at him.

"What about you? You don't know what you're doing too," he spoke, and I froze as he looked into my red eyes.

"You act like human, but you're hiding your true self from people because you'll lose them," Soobin replied as he stared at me.

"Sure, I can hide myself and I'm different. But what about you? You can't hide yourself at all, because you already lost yourself, admit it," I said.

"Why are you so stressed? And... why do you have to kiss her? Last time I remembered is that you barely knew each other," Soobin asked as his brows raised.

My chest heaved, my jaw tightened as I looked at him, finding the right words to come out of my mouth.

"That doesn't matter! I saw her and saved her before she could even set her eyes on you, I'm saving her, because....

She cared for me first."

His lips turned into a etched smirk, his face turning amused at response to him.

Are you really Soobin?

"You're selfish. I just want to be back in my normal life, but you blew it," Soobin said.

"You're selfish. You don't want people to live their own life, you just want your own and that's selfish enough," I deadpanned before leaning on my back, tucking my black wings in as I let the wind drag me down.

My body crashed with the fiery waves, swishing all around in the dark night, the winds blowing the water as it turned dark, forcing my eyes open as I kicked my legs under the water, dragging my black wings with me that were soaked.

AEHYE POV

All I could see was blue.

Yes, endless blue canvas that was reflecting my vision. The sounds of the waves becoming even more inaudible for me as I kept sinking lower in the river.

My vision became blurry as the air in my lungs were starting to disappear slowly, my eyelids getting heavy as they slowly started closing.

Seokjin, I'm sorry.

I let myself free, my chest almost giving up on me.

But not after I felt a force on my arm.

My hair was all over the place, spreading in the river as I felt myself being pulled up.

My eyes slightly squinted at the bright light that shone on my face, and the thing dragging me towards to God-knows-where.

And before I knew it, my body was hit by the cold air and but my eyes were still closed.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Ah! It stings!" I yelled as I pulled her hand, the feeling of burning ashes running down my spine as I pulled her hand.

I grabbed her and swam up to the surface of the water, my heavy wings trying to drag me back as I heaved myself to the surface.

I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her waist despite feeling the stinging pain of my bare skin against hers, my eyes squinting at the immense pain.

I pushed myself to the small land where the bridge was placed, and my wings that were soaked in water were starting to hurt, since it was knitted with my flesh.

I soon reached the small land, and let myself fall to the soft sand, my body falling along with hers, and she let her limp body fall right beside mine.

Suddenly, my wings started lifting themselves, my eyes widening as the heavy weight from my wings starting to disperse as my back felt lighter.

Black feathers.

Black feather falling around us.

But... how?

Why was it lifted?

I looked around the black feathers that were now on the ground, slowly turning into dust as I looked at the falling ones that were right infront of my eyes.

I blinked my eyes, my eyes replacing themselves with brown ones as I looked at the small figure resting beside me, body soaked and clothes wet as her hair was tousled and mixed with the dusty sand.

I rubbed my bruised arms, her touch still lingering in mine as I stared at her unconscious figure, hissing through the pain.

Slowly, I placed my hands on her hoodie, moving her body back and forth.

"Aehye? Aehye?" I called as I kept shaking her body.

"Aehye! Jang Aehye!" I called.

And my eyes lowered to her lips.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for some juicy stuff ;)

Anyway, TAEHYE KISS SCENE :D

Anyway, there's also a cover supposedly but IT TOOK TOO LONG SO I HAD TO PUBLISH IT IN THE NEXTCHAP.