XL

☆-means if Aehye did not appear in this period of time.

~▪°▪°▪°▪~

"Prince Taehyung! The king would like you to come to the palace!" The servant called for the young prince. And Taehyung nodded before walking towards the Wolseong Palace.

He stepped inside the palace and walked towards where his father, King Jinheung was at. He was happy... ectastic that his father wanted to see him. Usually, the king himself doesn't really give a shit towards his son except the Crown Prince who would inherit his throne.

The gungnyeos were there, and they looked at the young prince before opening the doors, bowing and welcoming him to the throne room.

"Your Majesty," Taehyung said as his head was placed to the ground, kneeling against his father.

"Taehyung," the man said as he sat on his throne.

"Yes Your Majesty?" Taehyung replied as he slowly stood up.

"I have a question for you," King Jinheung replied as he looked at the boy he called his son.

"Yes, Your Majesty?" Taehyung replied swiftly, anticipating and nervously gulping at the king's question.

"Did you... take something from my bedroom?" The king asked.

"No, Your Majesty, I was outside the palace," Taehyung replied as he hung his head at the floor.

"Your Majesty!" Another voice called and it filled the throne room.

The doord creaked open, and sound of heavy armor moved as it began to be more audible in Taehyung's ears, looking at the young man.

The young man bows at the King, before looking at him.

He brought his hand infront of the King's face, a cold and straight stare flashed in his eyes before pulling out the jade jewelries and other precious jewels.

"Your Majesty, I have found your jewelries," Woo-shik, the general said as he bowed towards the king.

"General Choi, where have you found those jewelries of mine?" The King asked as he looked at his most trusted General.

"I-I found it...

...in Hyung Sik and Seojoon's rooms, Your Majesty."

The King's eyes widened, but Taehyung's eyes caught something elae.

Or someone else.

He dashed towards the person he was looking for, walking past the raging king and the General who was ordering his men to find the two officials.

He grabbed the person by the hand, before dragging somewhere deep and dark in the palace, where no one could hear them.

"This is... your doing.. isn't it?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the man who was looking back at him, arms folded.

"You just noticed that?" The man shot back.