VIII

AEHYE POV

"YOU TWO! HANDS IN THE AIR!"

"Shit! Now look at what you've done!" He gritted out as he hissed through the flashlight.

He grabbed my wrist and started to run with me behind him.

We ran downtown and entered a dark alley, he cupped my mouth as we both panted, catching our breaths as he leans back at the wall.

My head crashed against his chest as his hands cupped my mouth. His hand was warm and huge. It was as big as my face. But what startled me was...

His heart wasn't beating.

After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung lets go of me and I finally catch my breath in peace for being suffocated by his hand.

"You do realise its your fault, right? You were the one vandalizing... wait, you were the one who vandalized the back of the school too!" I exclaim and Taehyung curses at me.

"For one second, would you shut your mouth? I don't even plan on meeting such a noisy woman as you," he rolls his eyes.

"But, it was you who vandalized the back of the university, right?" I ask and he groans.

"No," he replies and bumps my shoulder before walking past me.

"Taehyung! Wait up!" I yell at him but he starts to run, his legs taking him faster than before as he disappears to a corner.

I sigh as I catch my breath.

He is way definitely faster than me.

I exhale deeply and start to make my way home. Luckily, Taehyung and I didn't run that far, and it only took one turn for me to get myself back on track towards my house.

As I reached my house, I inserted my key and turned the doorknob, swinging the door open.

The lights were dim and  I swallow the lump in my throat, entering the house and lowkey praying that Seokjin isn't home.

He'll nag me for being late.

I start to run towards the staircase when I felt my bag being tugged harshly resulting me stumbling back.

Suddenly, someone wacked me by the head and I hissed in pain. I turned my head to see a pink-faced Seokjin towering me down with his glare.

"Your smelly ass must be here by 6 o'clock! Its 7 already! Do you know how worried I actually was when you didn't come back! I thought you'd be one of those dead people! I almost killed myself! Did you see that fry pan over there? I would've slammed myself with that until I bleed if you weren't there! How many times do I have to tell you to be safe?!" He nagged like a mother.

"Sorry mom, I was busy! We had to pick our partners for the project!" I replied and rolled my eyes.

I look at the tall man beside me in a pink apron, his cheek was bandaged and he was holding a spatula.

Ouch, no wonder it hurts.

"Go to your freaking room young lady! You shouldn't be in the roads this late at night!" He scolds and I slump my shoulders as I make my way upstairs, kicking the door open and putting down all my stuff.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

-

THIRD PERSON POV

Shit

Shit!

Aehye was running as fast as lightning speed, her things also flying in the process.

She was late. Because of how she had to do her homework late and now she's here, running like the wind.

Aehye slammed the doors open and rushed to her locker which was at the far end.

2 minutes, still have time.

She flinged her locker door open when she suddenly heard unfamiliar yells from a specific direction.

She turned her head and her eyes landed on the student counselor's office, and inside were three figures.

She was curious, no one in university usually gets scolded. So she took this opportunity to see who the troublemaker was this time. It wasn't her business, but there was something tempting, and curiosity took over her.

Her eyes were still on the window, her eyes squinted through the see through blinds, just enough for her to see what the commotion was about. She suddenly saw one of figures turn their heads towards the window and she withdrew back, leaning her back against the wall.

She exhales as she catches a glimpse of the figure turning back to the troublemaker.

She takes this chance to catch a glimpse since the person who looked at the window was gone, changing his position to the other side.

Then her eyes widened.

Kim Taehyung?

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I leak ur baby pics :p

I LOVE JAMAIS VU HOSEOK'S VOICE IS JUST TOO SEXY HELP MeH