XLVIII

ACT TWO

~▪°▪°▪°▪~

I was on top of the building

My eyes widened as I looked at the different cars and the lights that were passing by on a night sky, the dark night was showering onto the buildings that were also tall, but because I was on the tallest building, everything seemed shorter.

The gush of wind was letting my hair flutter around and the the lights and the faint sound of music filled my vision and ears as I looked around.

"Don't let anyone know who you are..."

I felt the cold chill down my spine as I turned my body to hear the faint voice echoing in my mind.

What..?

"Jeong Serang!" A voice shouted as I heard the loud bang of foosteps. My eyes widened as I looked down at myself.

Wait...

These aren't my pajamas.

I was wearing a blue button up and some skinny black jeans, my jaw hung as the door that was letting people in the rooftop swung open.

I looked at my left hand, where the pocketwatch sat on my palm and eyebrows furrowed as I stared at it.

1 A.M.

"Jeong Serang!" A figure said as it ran towards me, crouching beside me.

"Are you okay?! Did you get hurt? Oh my, look at you!" A figure sulked as it grabbed my shoulder and rubbed it lightly.

"I-I'm okay," I managed to croak out as the figure stared at me intently.

I looked down again on my attire and my eyes landed on a pin that was nealty placed on the right side of my chest.

Jeong Serang

Well, Namjoon is a smart guy.

"We need you! This is important," the figure said as it took my wrist by wrapped it's finger around it, pulling me up.

I pushed myself up, looking at the figure then at the small pin that was placed on it's chest.

Choi San

He had black hair with dark purple highlights and he had sharp eyes and thin lips and a very attractive jawline.

"S-sure, San," I replied as I followed him who gestured his arm towards the door.

We silently walked down the stairs, not uttering a single word as we stepped down the huge swirl of stairs since we couldn't use the elevator because we had to wait a lot more minutes since it had more than ten floors.

"S-san?" I asked, not sure if it was actually his name.

"Yeah?" San replied, stepping down the stairs with a huge huff.

"What's the date today?" I asked hesitantly, a chill running down my spine as numerous questions came flooding in my mind.

"Well, it's

June 7, 1953, New York City."

My eyes widened as I looked at my surroundings.

Of course.

There is no elevator at the this time.

Just one of those cars.

And Korea was still under monarchy in this time, I guess?