XXX

"Oh me? I'm Kim Taehyung, what's yours?"

My eyes widened as I looked at his eyes, his eyes looked much more... bubbly and sweet than the usual dumbass snitch Taehyung. He looked... different, which was maybe why I didn't recognize him.

Is he a different Taehyung, then?

"Y-you don't know me?" I asked him, my eyes widened as I looked at him. He gave me a box-like smile and his long, brown hair which was tied into a half-ponytail was swaying with the cold breeze.

"No, haven't seen you, or did we? Nah!" Taehyung said as he scrunched his nose up.

"J-jang Aehye," I said cluelessly, looking at him as he stared at me with amazement.

"Nice name! But the guards are gonna track us down since we bailed on that guy, so we'll be staying in my hanok for a bit, sorry to put you in this mess, wife," he chuckled before grabbing my wrist and pushing the doors open.

As he pushed the doors open, my eyes brightened at how huge his hanok was. It was bigger than Joohyeon's and it had much more space.

PANG!

Suddenly, Taehyung's body jolted, he then fell forwards and splatted onto the ground, his eyes closed and mouth hanging as if all the air inside him was let out.

"I caught it I caught I caught an- oh, fuck," a deep voice yelled as they ran from the side, a thick bamboo stick armed on their shoulder.

"Oh shit! You should've knocked three times you damn fucker! You scared the shit out of me! I thought you were a crook!" The man scolded at Taehyung's unconscious body who was laying on the floor.

He had long hair tied into a half-ponytail just like Taehyung, he had cute and sharp eyes with small and plump lips.

"Seojoon hyung! What the fuck did you do- oh, and who's this pretty lady?" Another man entered the scene.

Oh my virgin eyes.

The man was wearing nothing but underwear. He yelped before looking at me as if I was the first female species he's ever seen.

"Hyung Sik just what the- put on some clothes you piece of fuck! And yeah, who are you?" This guy named Seojoon crowed, he looked at me with narrowed eyes as he observed my actions.

"I-I-," I trailed off, glancing at Taehyung's fainted body before looking at him.

What do I tell him? I'm his wife or just a random stranger skadaddling in a random household?

"Wife! Let's make lots of children!" A faint voice said, and I looked down to see Taehyung with half-open eyes as if he was drunk, he smiled weirdly before falling back to his unawakened state.

"Wife! I hope you can handle my big dick!"

I gritted my teeth and nervously looked at Seojoon before giving him a forced smiled.

"Wife? This boy got a wife? Hey Hyung Sik! This guy's got a wife!" Seojoon cackled as he looked at me, then at Taehyung.

"Coming from that man hoe!" The other guy, Hyung Sik laughed along as he ran to the living area, nicely dressed in a warm hanbok.

"Actually, what were you doing half-naked? We're in Taehyung's hanok and you're out here jacking off aren't you?" Seojoon said as he stared at the younger one.

"Well, yeah maybe. Just kidding, I was seeing if my dick was still a dick if it stands up and becomes hard, won't it become stick instead?" Hyung Sik said as he gave Seojoon a questioning stare.

Seojoon gave Hyung Sik a what the fuck you dumbfuck face before looking at me.

"I shouldn't have let you drop out of school," he muttered.

"Wait, but if Tae's a hoe then he must have a lot of wives then, right?" Hyung Sik asked Seojoon with sparkling eyes and Seojoon rolled his eyes.

"Guys... Taehyung is still on the floor and I'm afraid the rats might take him away," I said as I waved around their faces, both of them not acknowledging that Taehyung was still on the freaking floor.

"Oh right! Hyung Sik help me out while I carry his body," Seojoon told Hyung Sik and he nodded before walking towards Taehyung's lower body.

Seojoon lifted Taehyung up, while Hyung Sik lifted his arm and placed it on Taehyung's toe.

"What in the world of Silla are you doing?" Seojoon said as he gave Hyung Sik the face in which he was already done with his crap.

"Helping you out, what does it look like?" Hyung Sik smiled as he lifted Taehyung's small toe.

"Cut the shit, let go of his toe before I tow you with a legit tower," Seojoon said as he snatched Taehyung from Hyung Sik, in which he laughed at.

"Anyway, why are you guys here? Isn't this Tae's hanok?" I asked as I looked at them.

"Well, we were talking, and Tae said he had to go somewhere so we had to wait a bit here," Seojoon explained as he plopped Taehyung on the bamboo mat.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Park Seojoon, that guy over there? He's Park Hyung Sik," Seojoon said as he pointed at the ridiculously handsome man trying to converse with a flower pot.

"Anyway, we'll leave now. You guys might be doing some good business in private so we might as well leave, Hyung Sik, let's-"

"What in the world of chaos is happening here?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or no Taehye :/

I can't help it I'm adding the Wooga squad lol

Park Seo Joon remains to be my daddeh 👅👅