LXXXVI

(A/N: Please read my author's note in the last chapter.)

"What do you mean... sinner?" I replied as I slowly looked down.

"The deity told us all about him! And even if we weren't there in the first place, we hope that he's treating you well," dad said and I nodded before looking at them.

"This sinner, is a man that wants to redeem himself, right? I hope he's being a good man to you, we haven't met him and we just knew him as soon as we got here," mom said and I nodded.

"Actually, he's  an amazing man mom! He's been the sweetest, kindest, and it's really unexpected actually," I replied and they smiled before looking at me.

"Our last thing we want here is to see you happy dear," they said and they turned to the deity.

"It is time to go," Seonghwa said as he gestured his arm to the afterlife.

"Goodbye, Aehye. Please live a good life for us," they smiled before waving at me.

"Of course I will! You both have a good next life together!" I replied before waving back.

They turned their heels before making their way to the tunnel where te Sanzu River was, and Seonghwa bowed at them as the light engulfed both of them, whilst they were walking inside the tunnel to the afterlife.

"Let's go now, it's already late in the human world, you should rest," Namjoon said as he tugged the rope wrapped around my waist, and I smiled before following him.

"Namjoon?" I called.

"Hm?"

"Thank you, thanks for bringing me to my parents before I could never see them again," I said and he nodded before smiling back at me.

"It's nothing, your parents wanted it," Namjoon beamed.

A few seconds were silent breathings, we just kept walking in this silent atmopshere as I waited for Namjoon to take my back home.

"Why does it seem like something's wrong," he mumbled.

Then, his eyes widened.

"Oh shit, Huening Kai."

TAEHYUNG POV

"Yoongi?" I called as I slowly stood up, looking at the man in black who was looking down at the ground.

He was avoiding eye contact, looking at the roof beneath him as he exhaled deeply.

"I'm sorry!"

Then, my eyes widened as he suddenly turned into dark smoke.

I raised a brow, many thoughts in my head as I looked at the man who just disappeared in a second.

What is he sorry for?

I shrugged it off before making my way down the rooftop, hopping on the ladder before making my way to down the house.

YOONGI POV

"So? How did it go?"

"I'm too shy for this," I blushed as I faced the wall.

"Geez Yoongi, you're always such a snailbag," Hoseok groaned as he stood beside me, arms crossed as he did so.

"I thought angels aren't supposed to curse," I said and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I don't. And don't talk to me like you're so pure, I can't stand people who cuss a lot! But be thankful you're the only one I can stand," Hoseok replied.

"I'm trying my best to not curse infront of you, Hoseok," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Stop changing the topic! How did it go?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Not my fault! Do you think it's hard to tell the brother you provoked to kill and end the Silla Dynasty? What if he turns rabid?" I asked and Hoseok looked at me.

"Then when are you going to tell him? Before it gets too late?" Hoseok replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Just... give me time, I'm not sure and I want to be mentally prepared for it," I said and Hoseok nodded.

"Understandable, it isn't like I'm going to force you to do it," he said and I pressed my lips in a thin line.

AEHYE POV

"Thanks for bringing me back," I smiled and he nodded as a black cloud of smoke surrounded both of us.

"Anytime, I knew you could trust me," Namjoon beamed as he looked at me.

"How... long did my parents live there?" I asked him and he gives me a soft smile before opening his mouth.

"23 years I suppose, I guess it goes along with what the Almighty had planned," Namjoon said and I sighed deeply before looking at him.

"My parents did well... right?" I asked him and he nodded before smiling.

"They'll do good, I know they will," he nodded to himself before patting my shoulder for a bit.

"You... didn't get to tell me your love story," I smirked at him and he looked at the floor.

"I'm not telling, that's something I want to talk about when you grow older," he grinned as a black smoke engulfed him.

And before I knew it, he was gone again. And I was alone in my room again, the curtains blowing against the wind in the late night.

I walked towards the desk and my eyes widened as I looked at something that was on my desk.

The pocketwatch.

And it was rusting, this time it spread at the golden base, and it was entirely covered with brown rust, even the chains were also beginning to have small dots of rust.

I sighed to myself before turning my heel to the  bed, and I lowered myself on it before placing the covers over myself, placing my head on the pillow before looking up  the ceiling.

-

My eyes slowly fluttered open, the sunlight shielding my vision as I slowly sat up the bed, rubbing my eyes as the locks of my hair was  set on my shoulders.

I rubbed my eyes slowly, my arm slowly reaching the phone on my bedside table before wrapping the phone around my fingers.

I unlocked my phone before clicking the contacts, my mind clouded with on thought.

Taehyung.

I clicked his contact ID before placing the ringing tone on my ear, whilst letting out a huge yawn.

WEE OU WEE OU WEE OU WEE OU

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Peppa Pig will kidnap you

THE MIA'S ICONIC CRIMINAL WEE OU WEE OU IS BACC Y'ALL LMAO

Anyway, read my last author's note so it would make sense. Sorry again :(((

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS MASHED PATATAS :D