LXXXIV

NAMJOON POV

I look at Seoul that was right before my eyes, I was standing on the tallest building in the city.

KimHit.

I exhaled deeply before looking around. It seemed.... unreal that everything has changed from a blink of an eye. My mind was filled with clouded thoughts, looking at the city that was starting to dim.

The world looked different, it looked like it grew, and I was there, watching it.

"What're you thinking about?"

I whisked my head to the direction to where the voice came from, and my eyes widened as I looked at the figure behind me.

"Hey," I said and he nodded before approaching me.

He sat on the ledge of the building and I walked towards him before sitting beside him.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he shook his head before dangling his feet.

"Just came to see what the human world looks like," he said.

"Well... it's still the same old thing," I replied.

"Do you want to know what I think of humans?" He asked suddenly.

"Sure, go ahead," I replied.

"It's ironic how they live between the afterlife and the underworld. That's why they experience bad things in good things, and yet they hate each other very much, the world is so cruel nowadays," he said.

"Well said, when I come to take them to the Land of the Dead, most of them would be stabbed or shot, or even beaten up," I replied.

"Well, you're lucky you never get to experience a past life," I said and he grinned.

"I was made the by the Almighty, and as a deity, I'm honoured to be one, I had to go to the extent in giving the exorcist a memory of his past life," he said.

"W-wait... you gave Yoongi a memory of his past life?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"He wanted it, and I don't see a reason why, and he has a valid reason for it. He wanted to know," he said.

"That's kinda scary, even if I'm curious, I don't think I would like to hear about what I did," I said.

"Yeah sure, Namjoon. Anyway, beer?" He asked as he took two cans out of his pocket.

"Pass me one, Seonghwa," I smiled and he passed me the beer. I opened it before taking a sip.

"Anyway, that's not why I'm here today," he said and I looked at him.

"There's something that you need to do..."

AEHYE POV

I walked out of the bathroom. It was around 10 in the evening and I hung my towel before walking to my bed, taking my phone that was on the bedside table.

I opened my phone before looking at the messages.

Taehyung

Hey

Hey

Hey

I want to spend time with
you

You're mean

You don't answer me