LIII

"We're almost there, don't worry," a soft voice said as I stayed limp, unable to move as my legs were dangling and my arms were wrapped around their neck.

I felt myself being pulled to a back, and I was being lifted up and jogged towards somewhere, my legs wrapped around their waist.

Soon, I heard a jingle of a bell and I lifted my head up slowly and I felt myself being placed down on a soft chair, my eyelids slowly opening.

"You still have the pocketwatch, right?"

Then, my head lifted up towards the figure who was looking at me, my left hand placed in theirs.

Huening Kai.

"K-kai?" I asked as I looked at him and he gave me a small smile before opening his mouth.

"Missed me noona?" He smiled as he looked at me.

"H-how are you here?" I asked him weakly and he stared at me before smiling.

"Let's say... I'm Namjoon hyung's friend," he winked and I looked at him before smiling.

"It's... nice to meet you again," I smiled and he nodded at me before standing up from his stool, going somewhere.

"Call me....

...timekeeper."

"Timekeeper? No wonder you can come back in time," I said as I looked at him in awe, his back was facing me, a glimpse of his brown hair seen.

"Yup, I keep track of time," he answered as he turned his body to face me,  cup placed on the palms of his hands.

"Then, if you keep track of time, why does Namjoon have the pocketwatch?" I asked him and he smiled at me before taking a chair and sitting himself infront of me.

"But it's not exactly him who's actually sending you back in time, the pocketwatch is one of the most powerful objects in the universe, it's one of the most treasured, that even I can't touch it," Kai replied.

"But I went back in time, in the Silla Dynasty, how could I have not changed that timezone? Did Taehyung kill King Jinheung?" I asked him and he smirked before handing me the small cup.

The cup was filled with something green, close to a green tea that people drink.

"The past changes once, the present changes twice," Kai replied before smiling again.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"You still have the pocketwatch, everything changes when everything is done, you can't just say something is finished when it's not," Kai explained.

"Actually, how did you know that I was here?" I asked him.

"Well...."

THIRD PERSON POV

-2 hours ago-

PRESENT TIME

"Hyungggggg!!! Hyunggggieee!" Kai said as he ran at the guy who was walking past him.

"Not again....," the guy groaned.

The man just wanted to go home and rest, lately he's been a worried wreck and he just wanted to eat, sleep, and repeat. But it was soon broken by the squealing voice he heard a few meters away.

"Hyunggg you looked so cool! You're so amazing hyung! Wait for me!" Kai yelled as he ran as fast as he can towards the man who fastening his steps.

He suddenly jolted back when a pair of arms squeezed his lower stomach, and something heavy was placed on his shoulder.

"What now...," he sighed loudly.

"You don't like me anymore? You're mean!" Kai pouted as his smile tugged into a frown.

"Let go of me, Kai," the man said monotonously.

"But hyuuunnng, you never notice me, not ever! Not even once! Have I ever told you you looked sooo cool?!" Kai exclaimed.

"Yes Kai, you told me that a thousand times now, let go of me, I want to go home," he groaned loudly as the boy stuck to him like a leech.

"But Namjoon hyunggg," Kai pouted even more as he wrapped his arms tighter around Namjoon's stomach.

"What should I do to let you notice me, hyung?" Kai continued and Namjoon turned his head to meet the brown eyes of the young boy.

"Fine, if you do this, I'll spend the whole day with you," he said.

"Really?! I'll do it! I'll do it!" Kai jumped up and down happily and Namjoon's lips tugged into a small grin before opening his mouth.

"Yes, Kai, now here let me tell you what to do," he grinned before inching towards Kai's ear.

END OF FLASHBACK

-Back to 1953-

"Oh, so that happened," I replied as I looked at Kai.

"Yup! Namjoon hyung will definitely spend the whole day with me, I already planned out everything! Ice cream, and then the movies! Then we'll go hiking, and then we'll go to the beach!" Kai ranted as he gave me a huge smile.

"You like your Namjoon hyung a lot, don't you?" I asked as I looked at him and he smiled cheekily.

"Of course I do! He's so amazing and cool and awesome!" Kai beamed and I chuckled silently at him. He looked like a little kid.

I then scanned my eyes around where we were, my eyes widened at the different clocks hanging and the picture frames, the walls were made of wood and the floor was also made of oak. There was a fireplace by the side and I diverted my gaze towards the boy again.

"Is this...?" I asked him and he nodded slowly.

"Ticking Hickory," Kai replied as he flashed a small smile.

I smiled back at him and I looked down at the cup that was filled with green liquid.

"What's this?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"You need to drink that, that's a very special tea only I can make. Drinking this will erase the memories of the people who have witnessed you fall off the building, because that isn't your original body. But since Taehyung is stuck, he won't be affected, you'll be sent back to your original time when you sip this, since your job here is done," Kai explained and I nodded slowly before looking at the cup.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, Taehyung laid on the cement ground, his two arms clutching the painting that was now stained in blood, his blood. He inhaled deeply before blowing out air, slowly lifting himself up from the cement ground.

Suddenly, he felt something behind him, and he turned around to meet a figure.

Then the words rang through his ears.

"No matter how much blood you shed on this earth.....

...you'll never die, the sin binds you to never die."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote cuz I'm back hihi

Anyway, I didn't update alot this week because I caught the cold and my doctor told me I wasn't getting enough sleep so I was really taking a break to rest myself and to relax myself because of schoolwork.

Anyway, HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY ATEEZ! Love you boys so much :)