IX

TAEHYUNG POV

"Look at your actions Taehyung! Do you think its a tad bit... too stupid for a smart guy like you?" The man infront of me says, his eyes piercing towards me.

"Why do you care? And why do you assume such things?" I respond and he seems taken aback by my answer.

"Kim Taehyung, did your parents teach you talk like that?!" He yelled at me, his voice getting louder.

I flinched at him, but returned a blank stare at him, my lips forming into a frown.

It wasn't 30 minutes ago when the guidance counselor summoned me in her office, along with this man whom I just met.

"This is one simple question, Mr. Kim," he clicked his tongue and I looked at him, raising a brow.

"Were you the one who vandalised the walls?" He asked and I swallowed the lump in my throat, growing hesitant.

"Answer me," the man infront od me said again, and I remained silent.

I won't.

Not this time.

"What... what if I don't?" I respond and he just gazes at me, and smirked.

"No answer, means... yes," he said lowly and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You know Taehyung, when other schools see a scumbag in a scholar's costume they would spew trash about this school, over a mere scholar," the man spat and I flinched.

"And it would be such a waste to let them see that the smartest boy in school, wanted by all universities has an somethin--," he said but he was cut off.

"I told you I didn't!" I screamed at him and it was his turn to flinch.

I turned my back at him, and started running away from him, flinging the door open and my mind was racing.

"Mr. Kim! Get back here this instant!" He yelled but I didn't, I didn't want to face anyone.

Because no one was facing me in the first place.

As I opened the door, I could've sworn I saw a figure disappear as if they have seen me.

My blood was boiling, my throat was hurting, my heart felt heavy, I looked to the stairs leading to the rooftop.

As I stepped on a stair, my mind was starting to rip apart, my body was giving up on me. Each step made me want to collapse and pull my hairs off, my skin starting to tear off and my flesh starting to ooze out of my being.

No, please spare me.

I ran to the rooftop and gripped the steel bars, veins popping from the side of my neck and the next thing I knew...

Everything was red.

AEHYE POV

After I heard a deep voice scream, I heard loud footsteps and I ran to my classroom without looking back, I heard the door slam open and I raced to the door.

I opened the door and all pairs of eyes were staring at me, as if I was some ghost.

"Ms. Jang, why are you late?" A voice boomed and I came face to face with Mr. Kwang, who was tapping his foot impatiently.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mr. Kwang!" I bowed my head, nervously biting my lip.

"Its alright, go to your seat," he said and I slide my way to my seat, ignoring all the eyes on me.

"Alright class, I heard that Ms. Pyo already got you guys in pairs for the presentation, I would like all of you to sit with your pairs," he instructed and the class started shifting like ants, finding their partner in a second.

I looked around and noticed that Taehyung never showed up.

"Jang Aehye-ssi, where is your partner?" Mr. Kwang asked and my eyes shifted to him, all eyes were on me again.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kwang, Taehyung didn't come," I replied and Mr. Kwang clicked his tongue.

"Alright then, you may jot down notes and give them to your partner after class," Mr. Kwang instructed and I nodded before taking out my notebook.

One question...

How do I bring these notes to Taehyung?

"Hey Aehye," I noticed a figure beside me and my eyes widened when I saw Jimin seated beside his partner.

"Where were you?" I whispered to him.

"Fever? I'm sorry," he replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I nodded and Mr. Kwang started to turn on the television, in which displayed a powepoint presentation of the lesson.

-

After class, Jimin told me he couldn't drive me home, so I had to walk myself home because Seokjin literally stole the car when I told him I'd use it today.

I walked along the path, humming to myself before a thought struck me.

How am I gonna get this to Taehyung?

Oh no.

I'm so done.

My legs kept walking and my mind was churning on how I was going to give Taehyung the work we need to do.

It literally has all the things we need to do.

I kept walking, biting my nails at the process when my foot hit something hard. It felt heavy, and it moved a bit with its impact on my foot.

I looked down and my feet and my eyes widened.

There lied, a dead body.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote or u be one of those dead bodies

Kidding

I wasn't joking when this is a mystery/thriller/romance/dark fanfiction cuz this girl's brain is unique af