XXIII

"My name is Kim Namjoon

And I'm the Grim Reaper."

My eyes widened and no words came out of my mouth as I looked at the man infront of me, he was dressed in a black cloak and he lifted his head to stare at my eyes.

"I-It's not funny, it's not Halloween yet," my lips trembled as I looked at the man infront of me, fear rushing in my veins.

He lifts his head and his pupils were no longer brown, they were golden yellow.

But what scared me the most is...

I have a crush on a dead guy?

Or apparently, Death?

As if it was an instinct, I grabbed the broken clock and threw it at Namjoon, making him widen his eyes as it almost hit his shoulder if he hadn't dodged it.

"Wait! Wait!" He squawked as I threw him a sneaker.

It hit his face and he groaned as he held his precious face.

"Don't touch me! I mean... don't take me away please! I'm still young! I have so many plans in life and I've been good!" I yelled at him as he stared at me with the "what the fuck" face.

"I'm not gonna devour your soul for fuck's sake! I don't do that!" He screamed as he almost got hit by my other sneaker.

"Prove it! This isn't funny!" I muttered with widened eyes as he looked at me with a question mark written on his face.

"Fine then!" He said as he raised his arms, his yellow eyes glowing even more as he summoned a black thing, which was now above him. He whispered a few words and the black thing turned into a cloud, a rumble of yellow thunder coming from it.

My eyes widened and my heart started racing at this... unbelievable thing happening infront of me.

"Okay! Okay! Make that go away! Please!" I said as I squinted my eyes and covered my face, the black cloud getting larger as the seconds pass.

"Please, The Reaper Namjoon," he corrected as another boom of thunder appeared on te dark cloud.

"P-please The Raper Namjoon," I plead as I squint my eyes a bit because I have never seen a cloud indoors.

I mean, no one ever has.

"It's Reaper."

"Rapper?"

"Reaper."

"Rap Monster?"

"R-E-A-P-E-R. Reaper."

"Oh, Reaper."

Namjoon nods, contented of what I said and placed his hands back to his sides, the cloud clearing up and I sighed un relief as I looked at him.

"H-how did you do that?" I asked him, still frightened from what happened.

"Well, magic," he said whilst rolling his eyes.

"I really can't believe you're...death," I say as I look at his ethereal face that was staring at me.

"I can't believe I'm feeling that bump from the sneaker you threw me," he says as he winces at the mark where I threw a shoe at him.

"I can't believe I'm in love with y-," I say but my eyes widened as I almost let that word slip out.

"In love with...?" Namjoon trails off.