LXXXIII

YOONGI POV

"I..... I destroyed all of them....," I said as I looked at him, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I recalled.... being so mean to them.... being so.... vulgar... and...and... abusive... and I was so arrogant to my father... and I had a brother... but I can't recall who he even is," I continued as I looked at him, who looked back at me.

"He's your brother....," Hoseok trailed off as he looked at me.

"Who? Can you tell me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"The sinner is your brother," Hoseok said as he looked at me with his blue eyes.

"But I don't understand.... you already know about the girl who turned back time to take all of his mistakes. But how are  you not living in peace? Why are you still like the rest of those who have committed a big sin? Unless....

...the divinity, the Almighty, They all knew that your fate will still end up like this, mistakes gone or not. You were already evil enough before your brother killed you."

Another tear rolled down my cheek, and I looked at him before breaking down completely.

"The Almighty could've just made me disappear from this world.... because of all the stupid things I've done I was alive... I was the reason why they were all killed... I was the reason why the sinner has become like this... and now, I still have great hatred for him," I said as I looked at the man in white.

His eyes softened as he looked at me, and he pulled me towards him, and my face landed on his shoulder as his hand went to my back, patting it softly.

"It's okay, there's a reason why you did that. Everything has a reason," he smiled.

"Until now, I can feel those memories rush into me... the death, the blood, maybe it was all because of me," I muttered.

"You know, the Almighty is a good God. He'll forgive you for that, that's why you were made into this in the first place, so you could be with Him when your time comes," Hoseok said and I sniffed before crying on his shoulder.

AEHYE POV

"So.... do you have someone in your mind lately?" He asks as he walks beside me, we were walking to particularly nowhere. And it was around 7 P.M. already.

"Hmmm... I do," I replied as I looked around, glancing at the passing cars beside the sidewalk.

"Really? Who? Is it me? We kissed," He asked as he slumped his shoulders a bit.

"No it's not you, and kissing doesn't mean we're both dating or something," I rolled my eyes as I looked at him.

"Then, who?"

"I'm not going to say because you might kill him," I replied as I burrowed my hands inside my coat jacket, smiling.

"It's Namjoon, isn't it?" He asks as he looks at me.

"Nope."

"Then... is he nice or something?" He asks as he looks down to the ground, furrowing his brows.

"He's always happy, and he likes to be with me all the time. But sometimes he gets nosy and dirty-minded," I said as I looked at him.

"Dirty-minded? He's a jerk," Taehyung said as he kicked the pebbles on the ground.

"He is a jerk. But when I talk about other men he gets mad," I said as I looked at him.

"He gets jealous? He's literally making girls fall for him with that attitude, especially when you're not his girlfriend! Bet he has more of them," he mumbled as he looked down.