LXXXI

"What the heck are you doing?!"

I yelled as I first caught a glimpse of what was happening inside the alley.

There were two figures, and one figure was slamming the other figure into the wall.

"H-help! Anyone help!" The figure cried and my eyes widened before I ran towards the person.

"Stop this right now!"

The figure was injured badly, blood on his lip and bruises on his face, and my eyes widened even more as I looked at the other figure.

Kim Taehyung.

And he had those black wings, and his skin looked pale and grey, and he had his grasp was tightly gripped onto the latter.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Help! Please help me!" Jungkook cried as Taehyung neared him.

"No one's saving you," Taehyung grinned before his eyes glowed red even more.

"Taehyung, no!" I screamed and Taehyung whipped his head at me before his eyes widened.

I ran towards both of them, pulling Taehyung towards me by the arm, I turned his body around with all the strength that I have as I slammed him to the wall, freeing him from Jungkook.

"Run now! Get away from here!" I yelled at Jungkook and he nodded before rushing his way out of the alley.

And I landed my lips on his.

I pressed my lips on his, and I felt my heart flutter as I did so. It was the first time I ever made the first move, so my mind was blank.

I felt his breathing soften, and he captured his lips back at mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me back as I felt him calming down.

His lips were soft even if he was punished, it felt like he was that person I'd feel safe with, to be with in times like this. It was like nothing even happened in the first place.

I opened my eyes slowly, and my eyes widened as I looked at his warm brown eyes. And I felt something soft trickling around us.

Black feather withering in the ground.

He was equally as surprised as me, and his lips were red and swollen and he looked back at me, eyes half-open.

"B-but... how-," I said but was cut off as he pulled me towards him, and my head ended up on his shoulder as I felt him press on my back.

"Maybe... maybe this is what the Almighty meant about the blessings even if I'm a sinner.... maybe this is why the universe made us... compatible... because every mistake I make, you're there to lift it. Maybe the  divinity made you just for me. Maybe we were made to see each other even if I had to wait a thousand years, maybe every year I waited was worth it, because I met you. Maybe..... all my year of living forever, were meant to meet you out of the 7 billion people....

...maybe... whatever choice I made...would always lead me to you," he paused.

"So... you saved me...," I trailed off.

"Saved you? From what?" He replied.

"From that car accident in 1997. You saved me.... and now I'm destined to be tied with you," I said.

"You... you were that baby that I saved? And you're grown up now...," he said as he buried his face in my hair.

"No words can express how much I can thank you for saving my life... even if I have never met my parents," I said.

"And you were that good deed I made. I always thought it was stupid, that no one could save me, but here you are, we had to bump into each other..." he said.

"No wonder a kiss from you... made all my anger fade away. Have you ever thought about the fact... that our lips even feel right for each other? Your lips on mine felt... like home," he whispered before taking my shoulders and pushing me a few inches away from him.

Then, he tilted his head... and his lips landed on mine again. He moved his lips on mine slowly, rubbing the bones of my hips as he did so.

And before my eyes closed, I saw a white feather falling between the gap that seperated us.

And we stayed like that for a few moments.

-Land of the Dead-

YOONGI POV

"Yoongi! Yoongi wait!" a deep voice called after me as soon as I stepped into the  Land of the Dead.

"Fuck off Joon-a-poop, and leave me alone!" I growled as I did a speed-walk inside the town, the people's eyes on me as I felt Namjoon chasing me.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do! I was stupid!" He yelled after me and I didn't bother to turn my head as I opened my mouth to reply.

"yOoNGi i'M SorRy! And you're always stupid! Leave me alone and go fuck yourself! Get a hole!" I yelled back as I mimicked his voice.

"Where are you going?" He yelled at me.

"Somewhere where you clearly have no business in," I trailed off as I continued to walk away, mentally praying that he'll leave me alone.

"Fine! But if anything goes wrong, tell me! I care you know!" He yells as  his foosteps started to get slower.

"Well I don't care! Now scram!" I said and I ran towards a place a bit farther away from the town, near the Sanzu river where all the souls were set for the afterlife.

I pushed the door open and made my way inside, the jingling of the bells above signalling my arrival.

"May I help you?" A voice asked.

"Yes, you must tell me, I'm desperate," I said as I panted, walking towards the person.

"Ask away," they replied.

"Can you.... tell me what I did in my past life?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote and I'll love you :3

Anyway, here's some Taehye shit for y'all >○< enjoy!