XXXV

THIRD PERSON POV

"Your Majesty! The Jang clan in the East near Khitan is planning a revolt, and we might be affected by this, our people will be attacked by thieves and other mishaps coming from them," Junmyeon, the Crown Prince said as he bowed towards his father.

He had just arrived in the kingdom, and his armor reeked of blood from killing his enemies, his sweat and hardwork was painted on his sword, and his clothes were that of a hero.

"Jang, huh? If we reconcile with one of the Jangs, we will be safe and our kingdom will be unharmed," Junmyeon continued as he looked at the king.

"Well then, I'm sure there is one person outside of this palace with the surnname of Jang," King Jinheung spoke, leaning against the arm of his throne.

Then, something came into Junmyeon's mind.

"Your Majesty, if it may be a pleasure for you, I do know a woman with a surnname named Jang," Junmyeon said as he looked at the king.

"Really? Then we must prepare the ceremony, bring her over so I could have her hand in marriage," he said.

"But.. uh, Your Majesty, the woman is still a young girl, and I would like to make a request, in one condition," he replied.

"What is it?" The king asked.

"Let me marry her, Your Highness, I am an unmarried man as Crown Prince, and you have two queens, so I would like a woman who I have conversed with, and that is her. They may not hurt us when she's a relative or an in-law, isn't that right?" Junmyeon questioned, hoping for the king's approval.

"Hmm, that is a clever idea you have Prince Junmyeon. And a wife who is an eptiome of safety and protection for our kingdom is not so bad," the king said as he leaned back looking at the kingdom that awaits him.

Afterall, he was King Jinheung,

Leader of his people, the inheritor of the throne.

AEHYE POV

"Y-Your Majesty, I am not ready to marry someone!" I said as I looked at him in disbelief.

And the fact he looks like Seokjin makes me uncomfortable.

"You dare disobey the king? Are you going to protest?" The king asked as he looked at me intensely.

"N-no, I-"

"Your Majesty!"

Another voice joined in as it stood beside me, bowing its head onto the floor.

"Your Majesty, you can't do this to a young woman, you can't put the burden on her, she's still an innocent citizen, and also, she is...

....married."

My eyes widened as I looked at the person beside me, the words in my throat unable to come out.

"Seojoon, what is the meaning of this? You side with this woman? Married?!" The king exclaimed.

"Yes Your Highness, this woman you want to give to the Crown Prince is married, to your youngest prince," Seojoon defended as he looked at me.

"Are you protesting against me?" The king asked angrily.

"No Your Majesty! But, isn't it immoral for a married woman who is married to the prince, would also be married to the his older brother?" Seojoon asked.

"He's right Your Majesty, or maybe... Crown Prince Junmyeon wants this lady to his, even though he knows that she is taken, a bit fishy I might say," Hyung Sik butted in, narrowing his eyes at the man who just came in.

"Your Majesty, I would like to protest that claim, that lady does not have a ring, saying she is married, and we didn't know the prince got a wife, if he did, he'd tell you," Junmyeon said as he walked inside the throne room through the opened gates. He shot Hyung Sik and Seojoon a dirty glare before looking at the king.

"I don't know if this is true, but Junmyeon has a point. But, just to be sure I will talk to Taehyung about this. Nevertheless, the marriage ceremony must happen in sunset now, so please take Aehye to the maids' quarters for preparation," King Jinheung ordered and the guards started to approach me, taking both my arms dragging me to God-knows-where.

"Let me go! I can walk! Let me go!" I yelled at them, but they didn't listen, they kept on walking out of the main palace of Wolseong, and they drag me towards another small palace-like building just like the king's throne room.

The guards roughly shoved me into a soft embrace, and my eyes widened at a group of females dressed in some uniformed hanboks.

"I heard you are the bride, Ms. Jang? Well then, please do bring her to the dressing room," a woman, in a different hanbok spoke as she gestured to a dressing room, I was guessing she might be the  Court Lady.

"Yes, Court Lady Lee," the other gungnyeos said as they guided me towards the dressing room.

"Wait! This is going to fast! I don't even know the prince too well! I can't marry someone like that!" I protest, trying all my strength to wiggle of their strong grips, but it seemed impossible.

They threw me in the dressing room, my body was on the floor and I winced in pain as the woman walked towards me, an empty stare in her eyes.

This Court Lady Lee

"We need you to take your clothes off for inspection," the Court Lady spoke, closing the door with four other gungnyeos inside.

"What, no! I'm not showing my body to some people I don't know!" I defended, moving away from them and leaning against a wall.

"But, we must check your body. A woman should not have a scar on her body to marry a royal," the Court Lady spoke before facing the other four people.

The four girls nodded before running towards me, hooking their arms around my legs and arms before pulling me up.

"Wait! No!" I screamed as I looked at the court lady, trying the claw them or even scratch them.

"I'm really sorry miss, but we have to. It's a royal wedding, afterall," the Court Lady spoke before untying the ribbon.

-

I rubbed arms, the feeling of being exposed felt like a memory in my mind I would love to delete and forget forever.

But the exposure, the embarassment I felt as I was insecure of my body and flaws felt really uncomfortable and it felt like a mockery to me.

It felt like every cell in my body is scared and frightened, the fear of being judged came back, my self-esteem beginning to sink in rock bottom and I felt the shame because of my own body being exposed to people I don't know.

It's like being sold to other people, being used just for the pleasure of one 's eyes.

And I hate that.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I looked at a pair of shoes coming through my vision.

It came from a small crack of the door from the dressing room, the women already left and I squinted my eyes before nearing the small opening of the door.

Junmyeon?

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Yoongi ain't slapping you tonight :)

My brother just gave me spoiled milk like brUh I've never hated milk so much in my entire life-

Anyway, so we going thru the beefy stuff now 👀 stay with me tatoes ✌

AndIalsothinkthisbookwillreach85chapterssopleasebewithmeuntil85chapslolol