LII

NAMJOON POV

-Present Time-

"Why.... do you have that?!" I asked as my jaw tightened, looking at Taehyung who was staring back at me, twirling the object in his hand.

"She knew about this long ago, didn't she?" He asked and my eyes widened as I looked at him from head to toe.

"You know I'm doing this for you, I don't want you to suffer anymore," I replied as I looked at the thing in his hand.

A black feather.

"I found this in her wallet, and I could tell it's mine," he spoke as he let the black feather fall to the ground.

"And what are you implying basically?" I ask him as I cross my arms at him.

"Don't act like you don't know shit, you made Aehye do things for me, didn't you?" He grits out as he stands up, slowly making his way towards me.

"Yeah, I admit I made her do things for your own good, Taehyung," I replied as I looked down at him.

"Do you know how much pain.... that... that... watch brought me? I thought you got rid of it, and now that I'm starting to open up to people you try to drift them further away from me," he says as he stares at my eyes.

"You deserved it anyway," I said under my breath and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What did you say?" He asks and I look at him before clenching my jaw.

"I said you deserved it," I spat out every word slowly, looking at him.

He suddenly raises his arm, before throwing his hand at me which formed into a fist.

But it never hit my face.

I grabbed my hand before wrapping my fingers around his wrist which was about the connect itself on my right cheek, gripping it tightly as hard as I can.

"That's what sinners like you deserve, punishment. You're so selfish to the fact you can't even be grateful of someone like me helping you instead of letting you suffer in this world even more," I gritted under my breath as my face was centimeters away from his face.

"Then why? Why did you make another person suffer because of me? Let me deal with my own shit, Namjoon," Taehyung shot back as he looked at me.

"You're pathetic, I mean look at yourself. Even the afterlife won't accept you because of how much mistakes you've made in your life," I replied as I looked at him.

"Not like you were living, in all those years," I continued.

Taehyung's eyes glistened before a tear rolled down his cheek, looking at me as his teeth remained gritted and straight.

"You're crying, because you can't accept the fact you're not living like other humans, this is the fate you've chosen yourself because of how many sins you've done, and how you don't have a place in this earth at all, ever since you killed the people you love," I said to him before throwing his arm, swinging it back at his side.

"Can you hear the pain of the people you've done to? Have you? Their blood stains are tainted on your arms and back whenever you turn into a monster with black wings because it's a reminder to you for how much trouble you've caused."

"And how many years have you lived? You haven't even closed your eyes and you're suddenly in a new era with different kinds of new stuff surrounding you.....

....afterall,

Your existence itself is a sin."

-Back in 1953-

AEHYE POV

"Taehyung! Why do you have a gun?!" I exclaim as I stare at him, and he aims it at Jinsook before a grin curled up in his face.

"Shoot, and I'll shoot you too," Taehyung spoke as his finger landed on the trigger, aiming at the police officer who was infront of us.

"We just want you to come down from here, and we won't hurt you," Jinsook said as he slowly aimed the gun at us, my eyes widening.

"I'm not believing your lies," Taehyung said as he shook his head, his fingers wrapping themselves around my wrist.

"I said, we won't do anything to you, now come down before we shoot you for real," Jinsook said as he was still aiming the gun at me and Taehyung.

"If you won't hurt me, you'll put the gun away," Taehyung said as he was still aiming the gun at Jinsook.

BANG!

"No!" I yelled as I grabbed Taehyung's arm, lifting it up above just when it pulled the trigger, the bullet blasting to the night sky before it could hit Jinsook.

Then, our bodies leaned on, our eyes widening as we moved backward...

....and fell off the building.

It was a whisk of madness and colors, Taehyung and I's bodies tangled with each other as the wind beneath our feet beginning to speed up rapdily as we tried to resist the force beneath us, the gravity was like a magnet towards us, pulling us lower and lower from the tall mansion.

Then with a huge thump, the pain in our bodies shot out as the hard ground greeted both of us, rolling us apart as we seperated from each other.

I felt the pain in my body spreading as my closed eyes tried to open again, my body turned weak and I felt warm liquid surrounding me as I lifted my eyelids open slowly, looking at myself.

My arm was in my vision and it had blood.

Lots of blood.

And it surrounded me and Taehyung, who had his eyes closed as well, and he didn't have any blood visible on his face but had some on his suit. I gasped for air as my lungs were failing on me, trying to grope Taehyung's arms as I desperately needed him.

"T-Taehyung," I mutter as I felt the blood roll down my forehead and my body was starting to feel numb, my unstable heartbeat being heard.

My fingers creep toward him and I panted as I did,

But then, my eyes met a blurry figure.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote to know what happens next 👁👁

So did y'all get sum theories from this chapter now?

And yea, there are more chapters to come don't worry.